Visier is the leader in people analytics and we believe in a 'people-first' approach to business strategy. Our innovative technology transforms the way that organisations make decisions, allowing them to elevate their employees and drive better business outcomes. Embarking on an exciting new chapter in our growth story, we are looking for talented individuals who can help both Visier and our customers grow, evolve and win!
What you'll be doing...
- Assist the Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) team in gathering and validating inputs for planning cycles (semi-annual planning, quarterly rolling-forward forecasts, and ad-hoc planning scenarios)
- Support FP&A team on driving adoption of the Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) system to manage company performance
- Improve and deliver recurring reporting packages to provide business results to Visier’s board of directors, senior management team and department heads
- Take a proactive role in flagging under/overperforming KPI’s within our EPM system and drilling down to understand the drivers of the results in order to provide insight into the business
- Research and monitor SaaS benchmark stats and analyze Visier’s performance against peers
- Manage the variance analysis of expenditures – explanation of variances and adjustment of the forecast models to reflect operational adjustments
- Assist in the development and maintenance of various financial models to support decision-making on various strategic initiatives
- Ad-hoc analysis to support departmental stakeholders
What you'll bring to the table...
- Experience working in an accounting or FP&A function
- CPA or CFA designation considered and asset
- Tech industry experience strongly preferred, especially within a SaaS environment
- Experience working with various information technology and financial systems; NetSuite, Salesforce, Tableau, and EPM/planning system experience a strong asset
- Experience with financial modelling paired with strong Excel skills
Most importantly, you share our values...
- You roll up your sleeves
- You make it easy
- You are proud
- You never stop learning
- You play to win
The base pay range for this position in the Canada is $68k - $102k / year + bonus.
The compensation offered will be determined by factors such as relevant qualifications, experience, knowledge and skills. Many of our positions are eligible for additional types of compensation (e.g., commission plans, bonus, etc.) which our Talent Acquisition team will share with you if you interview for the role.
See the #VisierLife in action
Linkedin - https://www.linkedin.com/company/visier-analytics/
Hear what it's like to work Visier here