Visier is the leader in people analytics and we believe in a 'people-first' approach to business strategy. Our innovative technology transforms the way that organisations make decisions, allowing them to elevate their employees and drive better business outcomes. Embarking on an exciting new chapter in our growth story, we are looking for talented individuals who can help both Visier and our customers grow, evolve and win!
Reporting to the Sr Facilities Manager, the Event Manager will be responsible for event strategy, planning, design and production while managing all project delivery elements within time and resource limits. Manage an exciting portfolio of internal events including annual company meetings such as Company Kick-Off, quarterly global management meetings, our annual Summer All Hands. You will also take responsibility for our holiday parties, departmental team building, happy hours and many more employee events that help foster our culture of celebrating our success and having fun!
What you'll be doing...
- Organize and manage all event’s details such as decor, catering, entertainment, travel logistics, location, invitee list, special guests or external speakers, equipment, promotional materials, etc.
- Proactively handle any arising issues and troubleshoot any emerging problems on the event day
- Liaise with stakeholders to identify their needs and to provide great customer service while closely managing allocated resources.
- Conduct market research, gather information and negotiate with vendors.
- Propose ideas & strategies to improve services and event quality.
- Ensure compliance with insurance, legal, health and safety obligations
- Proactively manage & coordinate company Key dates planner with various departmental stakeholders
- Collaborate closely with other employees in the facilities/admin team to support each other, which may require other administrative tasks from time to time.
What you'll bring to the table...
- Extensive experience in event management
- Experienced in coordinating & executing large scale events
- Disciplined in managing budgets
- Great negotiation skills and vendor network
- Ability to manage and influence multiple stakeholders with conflicting priorities or interests
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Ability to be creative with limited resources
- Ability to manage multiple projects independently
Most importantly, you share our values...
- You roll up your sleeves
- You make it easy
- You are proud
- You never stop learning
- You play to win
The base pay range for this position in Canada is 64,000 - 85,000 / year + bonus
The compensation offered will be determined by factors such as relevant qualifications, experience, knowledge and skills. Many of our positions are eligible for additional types of compensation (e.g., commission plans, bonus, etc.) which our Talent Acquisition team will share with you if you interview for the role.
See the #VisierLife in action
Linkedin - https://www.linkedin.com/company/visier-analytics/
Hear what it's like to work Visier here