Business Intelligence Consultant
Visier is the leader in people analytics and we believe in a 'people-first' approach to business strategy. Our innovative technology transforms the way that organisations make decisions, allowing them to elevate their employees and drive better business outcomes. Embarking on an exciting new chapter in our growth story, we are looking for talented individuals who can help both Visier and our customers grow, evolve and win!
To support our continued momentum and our valued customers, Visier is currently seeking SaaS Implementation Consultants to join our growing Customer Experience team. Within this critical customer-facing role, you will work directly with external customers and internal stakeholders throughout the implementation process of our flagship enterprise solution.
What you'll be doing...
- Use your consulting skills to maintain B2B customer relationships, gather their requirements and set expectations accordingly
- Translate implementation project information clearly and professionally to external customers
- Collaborate with internal team members and key stakeholders, applying technical leadership and expertise to ensure customer needs are met
- Leverage expertise in data-warehousing techniques, database management systems and analytic solutions throughout the implementation process
- Craft solutions for our customer's business problems
- In collaboration with Customer Success Managers, Solution Architects and Implementation Managers, proactively handle multiple projects simultaneously, whilst applying creative solutions and problem-solving to achieve results in a timely manner
What you'll bring to the table...
- Tertiary or additional professional education in a technical discipline such as computer science, engineering, data science/engineering
- Excellent demonstrable verbal and written communication skills
- Minimum 3 years’ worth of experience in analytics which may include working with business intelligence, data visualisation tools e.g. Tableau, MS Power BI), building reports or dashboards
- Experience in database management systems and data set integrations advantageous
- Strong knowledge of data extraction, transformation, and loading (ETL)
- You have been a lead consultant (ideally in SaaS implementations) with external clients and are confident in your ability to coach them through multiple solutions for the best possible outcomes
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to think about complex problems and come up with creative solutions
- Demonstrated experience in managing multiple deliverables and stakeholders in parallel with competing levels of priority
- You are comfortable learning and working autonomously making the most out of the resources at your disposal
- Able to work remotely and be a collaborative team player that builds positive relationships with other team members
- Ability to maintain accurate customer documentation and case management records
See the #VisierLife in action
Linkedin - https://www.linkedin.com/company/visier-analytics/
Hear what it's like to work Visier here