Director of Marketing Communications
Visier is the leader in people analytics and we believe in a 'people-first' approach to business strategy. Our innovative technology transforms the way that organisations make decisions, allowing them to elevate their employees and drive better business outcomes. Embarking on an exciting new chapter in our growth story, we are looking for talented individuals who can help both Visier and our customers grow, evolve and win!
The Director, Marketing Communications will be responsible for the overall strategy, development, management, and success of Visier’s communications portfolio. You will serve as the bridge between stakeholders, including business leaders, marketers, designers, executives, media, and analysts to ensure the internal and external communications of the company align to campaign motions and brand standards. We’re looking for a skilled communicator with a blend of strategic thinking, media expertise, and project management combined with an analytical mind and bias for making data-driven decisions.
What you'll be doing...
- Communications strategy: Own, define, and communicate the vision and goals for the communications team. Develop a clear strategy to achieve those goals, considering business needs, market/media trends and marketing alignment. Collaborate with various internal stakeholders to ensure brand consistency.
- Project Management: Create and maintain a roadmap for communications (primarily AR/PR/Social), prioritizing based on impact. Break down the roadmap into manageable tasks and prioritize them. Collaborate with internal and external teams to ensure timely and quality delivery.
- Performance Analysis: Monitor communications analytics to assess campaign success, media placements, social media growth, analyst report mentions, and other key performance indicators. Use data-driven insights to make informed decisions and improvements.
- Budget Oversight: Own and manage the annual budget for the communications department, ensuring annual spending is being efficiently utilized for maximum impact.
- Executive Thought Leadership: Act as the primary point of contact and council for the continued growth and development of the Executive communications program. Align C-Suite level executives to marketing motions through public facing thought leadership, social media updates, speaking engagements and more.
- Stakeholder Communication: Act as the primary point of contact between business stakeholders and the communications team. Act as the subject matter expert on marketing communications to ensure best practices are understood and practiced. Keep stakeholders informed about project progress and changes while maintaining ownership and prioritization of the communications team workflow.
- Content Management: Oversee the creation, editing, and publishing of supportive content assets such as thought leadership bylines, data reports, and surveys. Ensure content is up-to-date, accurate, and aligned with the overall marketing strategy.
- Team Management: Manage a small team and agency relationships spanning PR, analyst relations and social media, providing guidance, support, and direction. Oversee the direction of external media agencies, including North American teams, EMEA bases teams and APAC. Foster collaboration and effective communication within the team and outside the team to maximize impact.
What you'll bring to the table...
- Bachelor's degree in public relations, communications, marketing, or a related field (or equivalent experience).
- Extensive experience in public relations, media relations and communications.
- A proven track record of securing top-tier North American media coverage, leveraging data and insights to improve performance.
- Strong understanding of analyst relations, social media, content development, thought leadership and internal communications.
- Experience in working with C-Level executives.
Most importantly, you share our values...
- You roll up your sleeves
- You make it easy
- You are proud
- You never stop learning
- You play to win
See the #VisierLife in action
Linkedin - https://www.linkedin.com/company/visier-analytics/
Hear what it's like to work Visier here