Software Support Analyst
Visier is the leader in people analytics and we believe in a 'people-first' approach to business strategy. Our innovative technology transforms the way that organisations make decisions, allowing them to elevate their employees and drive better business outcomes. Embarking on an exciting new chapter in our growth story, we are looking for talented individuals who can help both Visier and our customers grow, evolve and win!
As a member of Visier’s Customer Success organization, the Software Support Analyst will be responsible for supporting our external customer base once they are in our production environment. You will demonstrate excellent communication, analytical, and customer service skills, allowing you to gather detailed information about customer issues so you can work to resolve them effectively while providing a great customer experience.
A curious mindset, strong technical aptitude and the ability to learn the Visier platform is a must for the Software Support Analyst to be successful in this role. You will be interacting directly with Visier’s customers, and you must also be able to think on your feet, communicate clearly, and effectively manage expectations and competing priorities.
What you'll be doing...
- Provide quality and timely support to customers per the severity of the issue and the contractual Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Work with enterprise, partners and OEM customers to anticipate, identify and respond to issues they experience with Visier’s solutions, and address customers technical concerns and requests.
- Monitor all tickets in our ticketing system and ensure timely resolution and closure of these tickets
- Respond to and resolve alerts received from our monitoring tool in a timely manner
- Create knowledge-based articles and documentation to support other support team members and customers
- Act as a product expert (technical and functional) for Visier’s SaaS product and services both internally and externally
- Coordinate Customer Service functions to diagnose, troubleshoot and solve our clients technical issues in a timely and professional manner
- Work with our Professional Services, Customer Success, Development and Product Management teams to help communicate customer needs and urgency
- Be part of our on-call rotation and be available to work evening, weekend, and holiday shifts when needed
What you'll bring to the table...
- Strong knowledge of data and database management systems, with good SQL language skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to think about complex problems and come up with creative solutions for online-based applications
- Experience supporting/troubleshooting browser-based software solutions
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with polished telephone etiquette, and ability to comfortably present and explain complex concepts via phone and webinars
- Experience maintaining accurate customer interaction documentation and quality case management records
- Efficient time management skills; ability to work under pressure and remain calm and organized
- Ability to anticipate and predict potential cascading effects of changes made within customer environments
- Proven track record of working remotely with the ability to be a collaborative team player that builds positive relationships with other team members
- Ability to prioritize work and perform ongoing changes within the work environment
- Hands-on experience using Issue Tracking/Management system like JIRA
- Adaptable to new processes, methods and tools
- Post-secondary education in a related field, or equivalent
Most importantly, you share our values...
- You roll up your sleeves
- You make it easy
- You are proud
- You never stop learning
- You play to win
See the #VisierLife in action
Linkedin - https://www.linkedin.com/company/visier-analytics/
Hear what it's like to work Visier here