Vice President, Financial Planning & Analysis
Visier is the leader in people analytics. We are passionate about a 'people first' approach to business strategy and our addictive technology is transforming the way that organisations make decisions. Recently closing a hugely successful funding round and a landmark $1b valuation, Visier is embarking on an incredible phase of its 12 year growth Journey.
Reporting to the CFO, we are looking for someone who enjoys building a high-performance team (currently a team of four) while being hands-on, digging for answers, and being tenacious in finding insights to support Visier’s growth. You’ll be responsible for the management of high-impact activities, including complex analyses and decision support across Visier. Over the next 12 to 18 months, Visier’s top priorities are accelerating revenue growth and optimizing profitability. We are looking for a highly intelligent and motivated leader who will greatly impact these priorities.
Visier has implemented a balanced hybrid work approach. Given that the majority of our executive team resides in Vancouver, our VP will benefit from direct engagement with key decision-makers including our CEO and CFO. As such, we expect the VP to be present in the office for three days each week, promoting in-depth face-to-face discussions, fostering team unity, and ensuring easy access to essential resources
What you'll be doing...
- Provide insights into various parts of the business to support the CEO and CFO
- Design and develop SaaS industry KPIs to measure and benchmark Visier’s performance
- Develop and maintain various financial models to support decision-making on various strategic initiatives
- Improve and deliver recurring analytics packages to provide business results to Visier’s board of directors, senior management team, and department heads
- Perform other analyses and provide value-added insights on business performance and projections
- Research and monitor SaaS benchmark stats and analyze Visier’s performance against others
- Support CFO in evaluating M&A transactions, business opportunities, financing, pricing, etc.
- Support long-term, strategic planning
- Lead and execute various planning cycles (semi-annual planning, monthly rolling-forward forecasts, and ad-hoc planning scenarios)
- Manage the variance analysis of expenditures – explanation of variances and adjustment of the forecast models to reflect operational adjustments
What you'll bring to the table...
- CPA/CFA designation and/or MBA in Finance
- Experience and technical knowledge of US GAAP
- At least 10 years of experience in a comparable role
- You move fast, you’ve worked in high-growth business previously, and are excited to make an impact
- You embrace frequent changes and enjoy building flexible systems to support the changes
- Tech industry experience is strongly preferred, especially within a SaaS environment
- Public company experience is a strong asset
- Experience working with various information technology and financial systems; NetSuite and Salesforce is a strong asset
- Advanced Excel modeling skills
Most importantly, you share our values...
- You roll up your sleeves
- You make it easy
- You are proud
- You never stop learning
- You play to win
See the #VisierLife in action
Linkedin - https://www.linkedin.com/company/visier-analytics/
Hear what it's like to work Visier here