Head of People & Culture
Visier is the leader in people analytics. We are passionate about a 'people first' approach to business strategy and our addictive technology is transforming the way that organisations make decisions. Recently closing a hugely successful funding round and a landmark $1b valuation, Visier is embarking on an incredible phase of its 12 year growth Journey.
Reporting to Ryan Wong, our Chief Executive Officer, this role will partner with Senior Leaders, globally, to define and deliver people strategies and will own the operating plan that grows our people, processes and the platforms that power our HR function.
Visier’s HR function aspires to be a model of practice for how organizations use data to drive people decisions. Examples of our success include using data to change female representation, ensuring gender pay equity, mitigating the impact of the great resignation, and improving retention and elevating engagement. We have an ambitious agenda for growing our talent, and for using people analytics. You will help us get there.
What you'll be doing...
- Advise the CEO and senior leaders on talent strategy in pursuit of a high-performance culture.
- Lead and grow our People & Culture team to support business growth and execution of our talent strategy.
- End-to-end management of our HR function including support of our global growth. This includes employment practices and managing the employee lifecycle, including all people processes, workflows, systems, and third-party vendor relationships.
- Develop and drive strategies for effective management of total workforce cost and HR function spend.
- Identify the people, process, and technology requirements needed in order to align with our continued growth and develop business cases and budget plans needed for this purpose
- Lead and execute a global total rewards strategy (compensation and benefits) that is market competitive while attracting talent and maintaining fairness across Visier. This rewards program will enable the company to hire, develop, retain, and reward top talent and reach our strategic operating objectives.
- Strengthen our global programs, including leave programs, employee experience (onboarding and offboarding), engagement, and performance management.
- Own all aspects of people compliance globally, including our policies and practices.
- Provide coaching and support to the P&C team including; People Operations, HR Business Partners, Learning & Development Resources, and Talent Acquisition.
- Foster strong cross-functional relationships with Payroll, Finance, IT, Legal, Talent Acquisition and other stakeholders to drive the effective delivery of HR programs and services.
What you'll bring to the table...
- Growth stage experience. You have worked in a high-growth company that has experienced fast revenue and employee growth.
- Commercially focused. You’re a bold and courageous HR Leader with strong business acumen
- Data driven by default. You see a world where business impact and purpose are not mutually exclusive trade-offs
- An energetic and inspiring leader. You have extensive experience leading People/HR teams through significant company growth (ideally in the technology sector) and have a broad understanding of all technical and functional components of HR including organisational design, talent acquisition and strategy, talent management, HR operations, and learning and development
- Never stop learning. You seek out opportunities to break from convention and design processes, programs and systems that drive company performance
- Outcome-focused, non-bureaucratic, and collaborative leadership style. You are informed, and not constrained by the traditional definitions of the HR function
- Executive level communication skills. You have both the professional credibility and behavioural characteristics that power you to influence others and instill confidence across the organisation
Most importantly, you share our values...
- You roll up your sleeves
- You make it easy
- You are proud
- You never stop learning
- You play to win
See the #VisierLife in action
Linkedin - https://www.linkedin.com/company/visier-analytics/
Hear what it's like to work Visier here