Technical Marketing Manager - Analytics
Visier is the leader in people analytics. We are passionate about a 'people first' approach to business strategy and our addictive technology is transforming the way that organisations make decisions. Recently closing a hugely successful funding round and a landmark $1b valuation, Visier is embarking on an incredible phase of its 12 year growth Journey.
This is a key position for the business and will ultimately own the messaging, positioning, segmentation, content, pricing & packaging, and go-to-market plans for our products, focusing specifically on technical audiences. You will also work to align our technical marketing with Visier’s global messaging and marketing strategy.
What You’ll be Doing…
- Own messaging, positioning, segmentation, content, pricing & packaging, and go-to-market plans focused on technical audiences. You will also work to align our messaging with Visier’s global messaging and marketing strategy.
- Act as the subject matter expert for Visier Products, including Visier People (SaaS), Alpine Embedded Analytics and the Alpine Developer Platform (PaaS). This includes the buyer journey surrounding technical products.
- Understand and translate industry insights to influence product and go-to-market strategy by conducting market research, participating in customer briefings, and analyzing metrics.
- With our Marketing team, develop a strategy to drive awareness and demand for various technical marketing initiatives (campaigns, social/digital media, roundtables, regional events and webinars, third-party activations, account-specific initiatives, strategic partnerships, and more)
- Develop content for external marketing channels (blog posts, e-books, presentations, 1-pagers, thought leadership) as well as for go-to-market.
- Most importantly, you will be an evangelist and cross-functional leader to drive business results for the Visier business!
What You’ll Bring to the Table…
- Experienced marketing SaaS and/or PaaS solutions to technical audiences
- A passion for technology, a desire to build relationships and an ability to influence stakeholders to achieve positive outcomes
- Ability to easily transition from high-level strategic thinking to creative and detailed execution
- Experience driving the product strategy and roadmap for platform products.
- A "make it happen" mindset with a bias for action and ability to execute quickly, juggling multiple deliverables
- Strong oral and written communication skills, necessary to articulate technical concepts to non-technical audiences and interact directly with customers/prospects as required.
- Ability to partner with other functions such as data science, engineering, user experience, and the broader Visier team.
Most importantly, you share our values...
- You roll up your sleeves
- You make it easy
- You are proud
- You never stop learning
- You play to win
See the #VisierLife in action
Linkedin - https://www.linkedin.com/company/visier-analytics/
Hear what it's like to work Visier here