Customer Success Associate / Junior Customer Success Manager (Remote - United Kingdom)
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Thursday, October 19, 2023
If you like challenging, rewarding, and career-defining work, we think you’ll thrive as part of the team at Uptempo.
Uptempo delivers marketing business acceleration to enterprise organizations, giving CMOs clarity on the financial and business impact of marketing programs, with the ability to course-correct, capture new opportunities, and fund innovation. Uptempo’s marketing operations suite integrates marketing planning, financial, work, and performance management, so teams can plan better, pivot faster, spend smarter, and execute with confidence.
Your Opportunity to Make an Impact
- In this role, you will be responsible for the overall satisfaction and proactive retention of assigned customer accounts through knowledge of their core business and products. To accomplish this, you will manage these accounts with a digital led approach, i.e., using our dedicated CSM tools to deliver an automated, yet personalized communication to the respective customers.
- You will also maintain a deep understanding of Uptempo's solution and service offerings and educate customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs looking for opportunities to expand the existing partnership.
- You are the voice of the customer (issues, feedback, and escalations) and provide internal feedback on product enhancements and how to better serve our customers.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop strong relationships with our customers with the goal of maximizing the value they realize from Uptempo.
- Conduct consultative regular business reviews to identify opportunities for our clients to optimize their usage through best practice recommendations.
- Identify and qualify opportunities for up-sell and cross-sell, working closely with sales to support a successful close.
- Professionally manage customer and management escalations to a successful conclusion.
- Problem solving to develop workarounds and solutions for unique use cases.
- Act as an advocate for the customer with a view to driving improvements in process and products, external with the client and internal.
- Analyze and action information from a variety of sources to identify key leading indicators related product usage, customer satisfaction, and loyalty.
- Use the results to understand, compare & benchmark, in order to drive departmental CSAT initiatives.
- Become an expert in our clients' business areas: marketing, marketing operations, budgeting, and planning, MDF, ROI, multitouch attribution, performance management, etc.
- Work with internal teams to identify and create new initiatives to improve customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Must demonstrate working knowledge of information security, data privacy, and secure data handling processes and procedures.
Skills and Experience We’re Excited About:
- A good foundation of professional and project experience, ideally acquired during internships in the marketing department of a major international company or on the side of a large agency or in a SaaS company in a comparable environment.
- You see yourself as a generalist with a high service orientation and a great team player.
- Strong IT solutions affinity and interest in data, interrelationships, and meaningful analysis.
- Strong empathy, which enables you to easily build a successful and resilient relationship with your customers.
- Standing and self-confidence to interact with management of demanding clients.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- You are goal and solution oriented and never lose sight of your KPIs.
- Routine handling of MS-Office and ideally Salesforce and CSM tools such as Gainsight.
- You have a university degree.
- Business fluent in German and English would be an asset.
- Independent, pragmatic and customer-oriented way of working.
- You keep cool even in heated situations and are an excellent negotiator and moderator.
- Technical understanding to understand our products.
- A can-do mentality that always succeeds in motivating yourself and others.
We are a fully remote organization with team members working in North America and Europe. For our global team to work together, we need to have a degree of flexibility in work schedules. This means that you may see the occasional 6:30 pm meeting on your calendar.