Product Marketing Manager, Unity Grow
The Unity marketing team is looking for a product marketing manager to join the Ads marketing group, with exposure to a wide range of products used by the world’s leading game studios and app-based businesses. The Product Marketing Manager will carry out marketing and product marketing tasks to make sure that all of our products are visible, understood, and adopted by Unity clients and prospects. This includes creation of content, sales enablement and training decks, facilitating case studies, working with cross-functional marketing teams to support implementation of marketing programs like webinars, events, content marketing, digital marketing campaigns, meeting with product owners and understanding the roadmaps, and meeting with business teams to explain the products and roadmaps, etc.
What you'll be doing
- Work closely with product managers, business account managers, analysts, growth strategists, partners, and clients to create marketing collateral
- Learn the product’s strategy, get to know its customer and user personae, and develop the tools and campaigns that the company will use to introduce the products to the market and continue to nurture their adoption post launch
- Act as an advocate for customers and understand their feedback and how that relates to the products and brand
- Be the focal point for all marketing aspects of the products
- Understand the broader strategy of the company and the impact it has on our product marketing efforts
What you're looking for
- Fluent in English, strong writing skills, exceptional communication and organization skills
- Able to (and love to) write all content types, including sales enablement decks, knowledge center articles, promotional video scripts, product and UX content, standalone promotional emails, newsletters, case studies, and social media posts
- Passionate product marketer or marketer who is excited about using every available marketing channel and program to promote our products and engage our audience
- Talented storyteller who understands product and can break down complicated concepts into concise, engaging text that helps users succeed
- Collaborative, natural team player who likes to get things done
You might also have
- Open to receiving and giving constructive feedback
- Critical thinker with an eye for detail and an awareness of the big picture
- Flexibility to work with international teams in different time zones
- Relocation support is not available for this position.
- International relocation support is not available for this position.
- Work visa/immigration sponsorship is not available for this position.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2022, more than 70% of the top 1000 mobile games were made with Unity as derived from a blended number of the top 1000 games in the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. In 2022, Made with Unity Applications had more than 4 billion downloads per month. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
This position requires the incumbent to have a sufficient knowledge of English to have professional verbal and written exchanges in this language since the performance of the duties related to this position requires frequent and regular communication with colleagues and partners located worldwide and whose common language is English. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.