Canada · Vancouver, BC, Canada · Remote
Posted on Saturday, August 26, 2023
The Escalation Analyst is responsible for working directly with and supporting customers on a daily basis to resolve challenging technical product issues and to provide strategic guidance to customers on a variety of marketing-related initiatives. Qualified candidates will also act as an escalation point for more technical issues as they arise.
What you will be doing:
- Act as a deep technical expert on all aspects of the Uberflip platformAnswer questions and help troubleshoot tickets from Uberflip customers by phone/email/web portal etc.
- Consult with customers on Marketing strategies and be an SME on a broad range of marketing concepts
- Act as an escalation point for the most complex and sensitive technical issues and provide guidance to the team as to problem resolution strategies and tactics as appropriate
- Track support ticket activity in an automated support portal
- Help produce and maintain process documentation and desk-level reference guides to help the team improve efficiency
- Contribute to the Uberflip Knowledge Base, creating world-class content for all new feature releases or bug fixes; provide technical oversight during the knowledge publishing process
What we're looking for:
- 1-3 years of experience in a technical support role (preferably in a B2B/Enterprise environment)
- Proven experience managing client issues and escalations and working cross-functionally to deliver impactful solutions
- Working knowledge of APIs and using them to integrate applications/platforms
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Data Layer concepts
- Proven communication skills
What you'll love about us:
- Great Company Culture
- Inclusive and Collaborative work environment
- Competitive Health Benefits for you and your family starting day one
- Wellness Programs including company paid counselling
- Flexible Working Hours and Remote work flexibility
- Employee Stock Option Program
- Unlimited Vacation Days
- Additional Paid Health Days
- Parental Leave Top Up Program
- Learning Credits to put towards your professional development
- (Virtual) Regular Standups, Demos, and Socials to keep us aligned and connected
- And so much more!
Uberflip is committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe that the more inclusive and diverse we are, the better our work will be. If you're smart and great at what you do, come as you are.