Technical Support Analyst
IT, Customer Service
Toronto, ON, Canada · Remote
Posted on Tuesday, August 22, 2023
The Support Analyst is responsible for working directly with and supporting customers on a daily basis to resolve technical product issues and provide guidance to customers on how best to make use of their Uberflip product implementation.
What you will be doing:
- Answer questions and help troubleshoot tickets from Uberflip customers by phone/email/web portal etc.
- Track support ticket activity in an automated support portal
- Help produce and maintain process documentation and desk-level reference guides to help the team improve efficiency
- Contribute to the Uberflip Knowledge Base, creating world-class content for all new feature releases or bug fixes; provide technical oversight during the knowledge publishing process
What we're looking for:
- You have 1-2 years in a technical support role (preferably in a B2B/Enterprise environment)
- Working knowledge of APIs and using them to integrate applications/platforms
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Data Layer concepts
- Proven communication skills
What you'll love about us:
- Great Company Culture
- Inclusive and Collaborative work environment
- Competitive Health Benefits for you and your family starting day one
- Wellness Programs including company paid counselling
- Flexible Working Hours and Remote work flexibility
- Employee Stock Option Program
- Unlimited Vacation Days
- Additional Paid Health Days
- Parental Leave Top Up Program
- Learning Credits to put towards your professional development
- (Virtual) Regular Standups, Demos, and Socials to keep us aligned and connected
- And so much more!
Uberflip is committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe that the more inclusive and diverse we are, the better our work will be. If you're smart and great at what you do, come as you are.