Sales Enablement Manager
At Trulioo, we build and connect digital identity networks around the globe, and this framework of trust empowers businesses to assess the various risks associated with digital identities. Our mission is to build trust online. Digital services hold the promise of allowing anyone to interact and transact with anyone, anywhere. However, the threat of bad actors gets in the way of our connectedness; the global village only works if we trust each other.
We are a Silicon Valley-funded tech company solving the problems of trust and safety online. To realize that goal we’ve built the world’s leading identity verification platform, enabling instant verification of 5 billion people and 330 million businesses in more than 195 countries. With offices in Vancouver, San Diego, Dublin, Romania, and Singapore, we’ve fostered a world class team committed to building trust online. Our competitive advantage is, and always will be, our people. At Trulioo, we truly believe “everyone is someone” and we invite you to join our mission and celebrate the positive change we are making in the world.
We are seeking a Sales Enablement Manager to join our Sales Enablement team to develop and help build a comprehensive domain expertise and product knowledge program that will increase our team's ability to be industry consultants. The Sales Enablement Manager will work closely with the sales, marketing, and product teams to help create and deliver effective training materials that enable our sales team to sell our products to prospects and customers.
This role will report to the VP, Sales Enablement. This is a full-time position in our Vancouver. This would be a hybrid role working 3-days per week out of our Mount Pleasant office.
What you’ll be doing:
- Content Building and Editing: Demonstration of creativity to turn initiatives, topics, and training into engaging and easily digestible follow on resources for sales and technical teams. Will include one pagers, newsletters, and videos.
- Curriculum Building: Working with the Sales and Technical Enablement managers to design and create a-synchronous learning paths to enforce product, tools, process, and acumen learning.
- Scheduling and Project Management: Booking in and scheduling large trainings for the GTM teams. Booking in preparation meetings for large team trainings with cross departmental teams.
- Tools Effectiveness: Working with the Sr. Enablement Manager and Technical enablement manager to ensure the maintenance and effectiveness of the revenue team’s software tools. This will include content, learning management systems, sales effectiveness tools, and conversation intelligence. Tech stack includes: Salesforce Enablement, Gong.io,
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field.
- 1-3 years of experience in sales enablement, sales, customer success or product marketing.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with identity verification products is a plus.
- Familiarity with the identity verification industry is a plus.
- Ability to travel up to 25%
Working at Trulioo
You will be challenged to achieve, develop, and grow as part of a hyper-growth company. Candidates may be asked to complete a criminal record background check as part of our hiring process.
We offer you the opportunity to make a difference and create a better world by revolutionizing how technology, trust, and identity intersect online. We are on a mission to make sure no one is left behind and everyone has the opportunity to participate fully in the modern digital economy. In order to do this well, diversity and inclusion have always been fundamental to our mission, our culture and our life. Trulioo is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and our commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity and experience connects us with the customers and communities we serve, attracting top talent and passionate changemakers across the globe. Our mission matters – for billions of people everywhere.
The diverse experiences, ideas, and identities of Trulioo’s team members help us make better decisions and drive great results. We foster an inclusive work environment that welcomes team members of all backgrounds and perspectives.
We're committed to providing a meaningful environment for every member of our team. We hire exceptional people and reward them with trust, autonomy, mentorship, and the freedom to grow into their roles.
You are naturally curious, invest time to better understand complex concepts and have strong attention to detail. You love working in a team where trust is key and want to make an impact everyday. If this sounds like you, please apply and come work with us.
Studies show that minorities and members of underrepresented groups apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Trulioo encourages everyone interested in a role to apply. We look forward to your application!
Trulioo collects, processes, and discloses personal data solely for the purposes reasonably required to establish, manage, or terminate an employment relationship. This includes:
• your name and contact details, including email and phone number; and
• details of your qualifications, skills, and relevant experience.
Trulioo believes the information in this publication is accurate as of its publication date. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice.
THE INFORMATION IN THIS PUBLICATION IS PROVIDED “AS IS.” TRULIOO INFORMATION SERVICES MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THE INFORMATION IN THIS PUBLICATION AND SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
No part of this document may be reproduced without the express written consent of Trulioo Information Services Inc.