Security Questionnaire Analyst
At Trulioo, we build and connect digital identity networks around the globe, and this framework of trust empowers businesses to assess the various risks associated with digital identities. Our mission is to build trust online. Digital services hold the promise of allowing anyone to interact and transact with anyone, anywhere. However, the threat of bad actors gets in the way of our connectedness; the global village only works if we trust each other.
We are a Silicon Valley-funded tech company solving the problems of trust and safety online. To realize that goal we’ve built the world’s leading identity verification platform, enabling instant verification of 5 billion people and 330 million businesses in more than 195 countries. With offices in Vancouver, San Diego, Austin, Dublin, Copenhagen, and Singapore, we’ve fostered a world class team committed to building trust online. Our competitive advantage is, and always will be, our people. At Trulioo, we truly believe “everyone is someone” and we invite you to join our mission and celebrate the positive change we are making in the world.
We are seeking a Security Questionnaire Analyst to join our Compliance team. This position plays a critical role in managing and coordinating the completion of security questionnaires and requests for information from clients, partners, auditors, and regulatory bodies. This position requires a strong security skillset, effective time management, and the ability to build and maintain positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders. This is a full-time, hybrid position in our Vancouver HQ.
What you will be doing:
The Security Questionnaire Analyst will work cross-functionally with teams to gain an understanding of Trulioo’s products and services, and our technical compliance stature, to build a program for consistent management of responses to information security inquiries. The role will engage in the following areas:
Security Questionnaire Management:
- Review and assess security questionnaires to understand requirements and evaluate alignment with established security policies and practices.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to collect accurate and up-to-date information for questionnaire responses.
- Ensure the accurate and timely completion of security questionnaires, addressing all relevant security-related inquiries.
- Stay abreast of industry security standards, frameworks, and regulations to ensure accurate and compliant questionnaire responses.
- Provide guidance and expertise on security controls, measures, and procedures to ensure the organization's security stance is accurately represented.
- Foster strong working relationships with internal teams, including security, legal, compliance, and technical departments.
- Cultivate positive interactions with external partners, clients, auditors, and regulatory bodies to facilitate effective communication and collaborative information sharing.
Documentation and Reporting:
- Maintain organized and comprehensive documentation of completed questionnaires, responses, and supporting documents.
- Generate reports and metrics to track the progress of security questionnaires and identify trends for process enhancement.
- Identify potential security and compliance risks associated with questionnaire responses and collaborate with relevant teams to mitigate those risks.
- Manage and prioritize multiple security questionnaires simultaneously, meeting deadlines and maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Efficiently allocate resources to balance competing priorities and meet time-sensitive questionnaire submission timelines.
- Continuously evaluate and enhance the questionnaire response process to improve efficiency, accuracy, and overall effectiveness.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of process improvements aimed at streamlining workflows and reducing response time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Security, Computer Science, or related field (or equivalent experience).
- Familiarity with information security principles, best practices, and frameworks (e.g., ISO 27001, NIST CSF).
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills for effective collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Detail-oriented mindset to thoroughly review and validate questionnaire responses.
- Analytical aptitude to identify security risks and compliance implications.
- Proficiency in documentation and report generation.
- Prior experience with security questionnaires, compliance assessments, or related activities is advantageous.
- Ability to work independently and adapt to changing priorities.
Working at Trulioo
You will be challenged to achieve, develop, and grow as part of a hyper-growth company.
We offer you the opportunity to make a difference and create a better world by revolutionizing how technology, trust, and identity intersect online. We are on a mission to make sure no one is left behind and everyone has the opportunity to participate fully in the modern digital economy. In order to do this well, diversity and inclusion have always been fundamental to our mission, our culture and our life. Trulioo is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and our commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity and experience connects us with the customers and communities we serve, attracting top talent and passionate changemakers across the globe. Our mission matters – for billions of people everywhere.
The diverse experiences, ideas, and identities of Trulioo’s team members help us make better decisions and drive great results. We foster an inclusive work environment that welcomes team members of all backgrounds and perspectives.
We're committed to providing a meaningful environment for every member of our team. We hire exceptional people and reward them with trust, autonomy, mentorship, and the freedom to grow into their roles.
You are naturally curious, invest time to better understand complex concepts and have strong attention to detail. You love working in a team where trust is key and want to make an impact everyday. If this sounds like you, please apply and come work with us.
Studies show that minorities and members of underrepresented groups apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Trulioo encourages everyone interested in a role to apply. We look forward to your application!