Senior Sales Operations Strategist
Thinkific is a software platform that gives anyone the ability to easily create and sell online courses, build vibrant communities, and monetize memberships. We believe in impactful and innovative work: our team of 250+ Thinkers is building and expanding an incredible product that empowers Creator Educators and businesses around the globe while working collaboratively to learn, grow, and succeed together. Join us to see how we’re building one of the best workplaces in Canadian tech!
We believe every candidate should have a fair, inclusive, and overall great experience when exploring a new role with Thinkific. That starts with outlining our hiring process so you know what to expect every step of the way—click here to learn more: https://thnk.cc/whattoexpect
Are you passionate about optimizing sales processes and utilizing data to drive business growth? We’re looking for a Senior Sales Operations Strategist to join us at Thinkific.
As a Senior Sales Operations Strategist, you will be responsible for helping to expand the SalesOps function at Thinkific to cover a growing number of strategic initiatives to drive results dedicated to Thinkific’s mid-market price tier, Thinkific Plus. As our Salesforce expert, you will manage our sales technology infrastructure, generate actionable data-driven insights, and continuously improve and automate our sales processes. Reporting to our VP, Head of Plus, you will partner closely with stakeholders within the Plus team and beyond to optimize our Sales team and enhance overall operational efficiency.
Your goal will be to implement effective and efficient SalesOps strategies to enable the growth of our Sales team. Here’s how you’ll accomplish this:
- Manage and optimize all sales and revenue-related tools and technologies, including Salesforce, Outreach, ChiliPiper, RingLead, etc.
- Utilize Salesforce and data analytics tools to analyze sales data, track performance, and generate actionable insights for sales and marketing teams
- Identify learning opportunities within the systems and processes for the Sales team, partnering with our Enablement team to create documentation and facilitate training sessions to address these gaps
- Work closely with our data team to prepare weekly and monthly forecasting reports for the Sales organization, identifying trends, opportunities, and challenges
- Continuously assess commission calculation models and structures to drive performance and analyze the impact of sales incentive spiffs
- Collaborate with Sales leadership to monitor and optimize sales quotas, and provide strategies for improvement
The person we have in mind likely:
- Brings 4+ years of experience in Sales or Revenue Operations in a B2B SaaS environment
- Is a Salesforce Administrator and possesses a demonstrated track record in optimizing Salesforce to drive operational results
- Has experience utilizing data analytics and business intelligence tools such as Looker or Tableau
- Is detail-oriented with a process-driven mindset. They are eager to effectively communicate complex concepts and processes to diverse audiences
- Values collaboration and excels in environments where ideas and expertise are openly shared
- Loves to learn and grow. They’ve found (and keep looking for) ways to level up their skills in this field, whether that’s through formal education, gaining professional experience, or maybe even building their own business
These things would also be nice, but we think you could learn them on the job:
- Familiarity with marketing automation tools such as Hubspot or Marketo
- Analytics and reporting expertise
- Experience with financial systems
- Strong presentation skills
The recruitment compensation range for this position is $110,000 - $137,000 CAD
Please note we are ideally looking for candidates located within British Columbia.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging & Accessibility
This is just our initial idea of who we’re looking for! At Thinkific, we know that people have unique career journeys. If your experience is close to what we’ve described but you feel that you might be missing a few of the requirements, please still apply! We believe in equal opportunity and are committed to diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging across every facet of our business.
We’re also committed to providing a comfortable and accessible interview experience for every candidate. If there are any accommodations our team can make throughout our hiring process (big or small), please let us know.
What you can expect if you join Thinkific:
- An amazing team of talented, passionate, and kind Thinkers. Together, we’ve built an amazing culture—we’re one of Canada's Top Small & Medium Employers!
- The chance to build, improve, and innovate on a platform that’s driving positive impact—we already support 50,000+ active creators in over 165 countries.
- A competitive compensation package. This includes your base salary, equity, and an Employee Share Purchase Plan, on top of some great perks.
- Comprehensive benefits starting on Day 1. We have health, vision, and dental coverage for you and your family, plus $3000 for mental health care and a health or personal spending account.
- A flexible work environment—choose to work from home, at our Vancouver HQ, a co-working space, or anywhere there’s wifi for a change of scenery.
- An open vacation policy and flexible work environment. Our team takes a minimum of 4 weeks vacation each year and makes work fit into their lives (not the other way around).
- Career growth. We put an emphasis on your development with our annual $1500 USD Learn and Grow fund, training, mentorship, coaching, and internal promotion opportunities.
- A home office setup. You’ll be ready to succeed with a company-owned Macbook Pro and a budget to get a desk, chair, or any accessories to help you work comfortably and productively.
- Generous parental leave top-ups for up to 32 weeks, as well as fertility coverage through our group benefits plan.
- A place where you can bring your whole self to work. We know that different perspectives lead to amazing ideas, more innovation, and, ultimately, our success as a company. We welcome applicants of all backgrounds, experiences, beliefs, identities, and statuses. Whoever you are—we can't wait to meet you!