Process Test Technician
Who are we?
Svante is a rapidly growing clean energy technology company making commercial-scale carbon capture and removal a reality and enabling global industries to play offense in the fight against climate change that will accelerate the global transition to a lower-carbon economy.
The growing success of our company is owed to our commitment to our people, emphasis on our values, and our innovative technology. Passion is put into what we do every day.
Purpose of the role:
As a PDU (Process Demonstration Unit) test technician, you will provide onsite and remote monitoring of PDU test unit operations, monitor systems, perform inspections, updates log books and informs engineer or management of any issues. You will be part of team to analyze and produce essential data for Svante’s technology development.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- You have an engineering degree or diploma.
- You have prior experience with lab or plant operations, basis maintenance and process control functionality.
- You are mechanically inclined and have hands-on experience with equipment maintenance and repair.
- You have the ability to work weekends when needed and be on call for scheduled rotation.
Bonus Skills and Qualifications:
- You are familiar with Instrumentation.
- You have prior experience with operating a PSA/TSA unit.
What success looks like in this role:
- You will safely operate the PDU test unit which includes process tuning, troubleshooting, and performing corrective actions.
- You will perform start up, operation, shut down, and emergency stop of the unit if required and safe to do so.
- You will perform lab sampling and analysis.
- You will monitor plant data such as pressures, flow rates, temperatures and compositions, etc.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Svante is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. This Equal Employment Opportunity policy applies to all practices relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, discipline, transfer, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment. All Svante employees share in the responsibility for assuring that, by our personal actions, the policies are effective. Accommodations will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.