Sales Manager, SDR Team
We're looking for brilliant thinkers to join our #Rocketeers. If you've ever wondered what it's like to work in a place where people enjoy their work and where talent is more important than the title, then keep reading.
What is ScalePad?
ScalePad is a market-leading software-as-a-service (SaaS) company with headquarters in 3 major cities of Canada; Vancouver, Toronto and Montreal. However, we are proud to say our employee reach is now global so we can best serve our partners all over the world.
Our success is no accident: Our award-winning platform strengthens connections between Managed Service Providers (MSPs) and their clients. Trusted by more than 10,000 partners worldwide, ScalePad’s applications are used by MSPs to improve their clients' overall IT environments and enhance the client experience. The Best Apps in Your Stack™️ deliver actionable insights that lead to enhanced service delivery through automated data collection and analysis.
ScalePad is a market-leading software-as-a-service (SaaS) with headquarters in Downtown Vancouver, BC, a development studio on the Plateau in Montreal, QC and an office in Markham, ON.
Our success is no accident: Our award-winning platform empowers IT pros to manage their assets by providing actionable insights to run their business more efficiently. Our customers report impressive efficiency gains - we make their businesses more profitable. That compelling ROI argument is why we've organically developed a global following, managing over $15 billion in IT assets across 75+ countries, frequently landing ourselves in the conversations at key industry events.
You can contribute to building something amazing and appreciate how your work is helping take this company to a higher level of operational maturity. More on that here.
You can contribute to our innovation and appreciate how your work is helping take this company to a higher level of operational maturity. More on that here.
Your mission should you choose to accept it.
As the Sales Manager, SDR Team at ScalePad, you will spearhead proactive leadership initiatives within a dynamic, fast-paced SaaS landscape. This pivotal role demands both personal achievement of sales objectives and the capability to inspire and guide your team to similar success. Embodying a "lead by example" ethos, you'll serve as both a coach and role model, emphasizing accountability and performance excellence for yourself and your team.
Your responsibilities will extend beyond sales, encompassing recruitment, continuous training, and regular coaching. Effective communication—both written and verbal—is essential, as is the ability to devise and uphold efficient processes. Acting as the bridge between your department and upper management, your focus will always be on surpassing sales targets in our ever-evolving growth-centric firm. Cultivating and preserving a positive team culture and work environment is paramount.
- Achieve and exceed personal and team sales goals, focusing on booking appointments via outbound calls and driving an increase in MRR (Monthly Recurring Revenue).
- Cultivate the sales, product, and industry expertise within the team.
- Strategically identify and nurture prospect opportunities to fuel the sales pipeline.
- Lead, mentor, and continuously develop the outbound sales team.
- Boost the lead generation team's performance through regular team meetings and one-on-one coaching sessions.
- Collaborate with the Management, People & Culture, and Sales Enablement, Sales Operations departments to facilitate onboarding and continuous training.
- Conduct regular performance reviews, ensuring the sales development team consistently meets or surpasses sales targets.
- Oversee and ensure the accuracy and completeness of data in the CRM system. (HubSpot experience preferred).
- Regularly assess, refine, and recommend best practices for the department.
- Monitor and act on KPI reports to ensure consistent target achievement.
- Set and adhere to performance standards for the team and oneself.
- Champion exceptional customer service and professionalism across the entire customer journey.
- Ensure a seamless partner experience, particularly during meeting bookings and while communicating ScalePad's value proposition.
- Drive process improvement initiatives to enhance sales effectiveness, service quality, and talent retention.
- Prioritize a customer-centric approach and instill this ethos within the team.
- Conduct regular training sessions to elevate team skillsets.
- Oversee budget management and daily KPIs, ensuring optimal resource allocation and performance.
- Work closely with the Sales Enablement Training department to guarantee consistent and impactful team training.
- A minimum of 3 years in sales management, with a distinct advantage for experience in the SaaS or MSP (Managed Services Provider) sectors.
- Demonstrable success in leading and scaling SDR teams.
- Profound understanding of MSPs, SaaS, and IT services landscapes.
- Stellar leadership and team management acumen.
- A consistent track record of achieving sales targets and objectives.
- Superior communication, negotiation, and interpersonal prowess.
- An analytical, data-driven approach with proficiency in deciphering complex data.
- Familiarity with CRM tools like Hubspot and other sales analytics software.
- Flexibility and resilience in adapting to a dynamic scaleup milieu, with a keen sense for driving innovation.
- A genuine enthusiasm for technology paired with an unwavering commitment to partner success.
- Mentorships by industry veterans with a 100% track record of industry success in funding and scaling software companies creates endless career opportunities
- Training and professional development budget provided to help advance your career and skills (available every year to every employee)
- World-class offices and facilities in downtown Vancouver, Toronto and Montreal, for locals seeking a hybrid experience
- Brand new, top-of-the-line hardware, and equipment providing an ideal working environment either at home or in the office
- A top of the line benefits package
- Monthly stipend to assist with creating the best hybrid work experience.
- Employee Stock Options provided to all eligible employees!
We love our #Rocketeers! We value their work and recognize that to be a great #Rocketeer you have to have a work-life balance. Our teams work on a hybrid model. This may mean working in one of our hub offices a few set days a week with your team or working remotely, whichever is deemed most beneficial for the success of the employee and specified role. Our goal is to provide the best work-life balance, whether that is in the office or at home. Even while working remotely our teams are dedicated to staying connected throughout the day, so there is never a dull moment and you still feel part of the community, no matter where you are working from.
Dream jobs don’t knock on your door every day.
ScalePad is not your typical software company. When we hire you, we aren’t just offering you a job, but rather we are committing to investing in both you and your long-term career. You'll help shape how this modern SaaS company operates and make a genuine impact on the future of our people, product, and partners.
We invite all qualified candidates to apply. Please note, you must be eligible to work in Canada to be considered for this role. We thank you for your interest. However, only successful applicants will be contacted.
ScalePad values first and foremost our people, we celebrate a strong sense of belonging within our dynamic team of #Rocketeers! We value each person’s unique experiences, diverse backgrounds, and sparks of brilliance. Apply now and let’s have an open conversation about how we can support you to thrive and succeed. Join us and let’s embark on an exhilarating journey together!
Please no recruiters or phone calls.