Billing Coordinator [Hybrid, Vancouver]
We're looking for brilliant thinkers to join our #Rocketeers. If you've ever wondered what it's like to work in a place where people enjoy their work and where talent is more important than the title, then keep reading.
What is ScalePad?
ScalePad is a market-leading software-as-a-service (SaaS) company with headquarters in 3 major cities of Canada; Vancouver, Toronto and Montreal. However, we are proud to say our employee reach is now global so we can best serve our partners all over the world.
Our success is no accident: Our award-winning platform strengthens connections between Managed Service Providers (MSPs) and their clients. Trusted by more than 10,000 partners worldwide, ScalePad’s applications are used by MSPs to improve their clients' overall IT environments and enhance the client experience. The Best Apps in Your Stack™️ deliver actionable insights that lead to enhanced service delivery through automated data collection and analysis.
You can contribute to our innovation and appreciate how your work is helping take this company to a higher level of operational maturity. More on that here.
Your mission should you choose to accept it.
We are seeking an experienced and dedicated Billing Coordinator to join our team and play a crucial role in streamlining, enhancing, and centralizing our billing operations across all entities. Reporting within the Finance department, you will function as a cross-functional resource, collaborating closely with other departments to ensure efficient and effective billing practices.
Streamline, Enhance, and Centralized Billing Operations:
- Implement standardized processes to handle billing requests
- Identify and resolve adjustments promptly to ensure accurate billing
- Review and process customer refund requests
- Provide effective customer support for billing inquiries
- Investigate and resolve reporting discrepancies
Payment Processing and Disputes:
- Investigate and respond to payment disputes from customers
- Ensure adherence to customer term contracts and review termination requests
- Utilize churn prevention methods to retain customers
- Assist with customer account setup/migration
Payment Processing and Collections:
- Follow up with late paying customers and explore alternative payment methods
- Review and apply payments to customer accounts
Onboarding and Reconciliation:
- Reconcile Stripe with report outputs and commissions
- Develop and maintain customer lists across all product lines
- Assist with the onboarding of new customers onto the billing system
- Intermediate to senior level experience in billing administration
- Proficiency in working with Stripe
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work collaboratively across departments and functions
- Familiarity with contract compliance and term commitments
- Knowledge of churn prevention strategies
- Experience with different payment methods and payment processing
Perks, Perks, Perks.
- Mentorships by industry veterans with a 100% track record of industry success in funding and scaling software companies creates endless career opportunities
- Training and professional development budget provided to help advance your career and skills (available every year to every employee)
- World-class offices and facilities in downtown Vancouver, Toronto and Montreal, for locals seeking a hybrid experience
- Brand new, top-of-the-line hardware, and equipment providing an ideal working environment either at home or in the office
- A top of the line benefits package
We love our #Rocketeers! We value their work and recognize that to be a great #Rocketeer you have to have a work-life balance. Our teams work on a hybrid model. This may mean working in one of our hub offices a few set days a week with your team or working remotely, whichever is deemed most beneficial for the success of the employee and specified role. Our goal is to provide the best work-life balance, whether that is in the office or at home.
Even while working remotely our teams are dedicated to staying connected throughout the day, so there is never a dull moment and you still feel part of the community, no matter where you are working from.
Dream jobs don't knock on your door every day.
ScalePad is not your typical software company. When we hire you, we aren’t just offering you a job, but rather we are committing to investing in both you and your long-term career. You'll help shape how this modern SaaS company operates and make a genuine impact on the future of our people, product, and partners.
ScalePad values first and foremost our people, we celebrate a strong sense of belonging within our dynamic team of #Rocketeers! We value each person’s unique experiences, diverse backgrounds, and sparks of brilliance. Apply now and let’s have an open conversation about how we can support you to thrive and succeed. Join us and let’s embark on an exhilarating journey together!
Please no recruiters or phone calls.