Business Development Specialist - Customer Experience (CX)
SAP IoT Startup Accelerator
Business Development Specialist - Customer Experience (CX)
We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
Purpose and Objective:
SAP America, Inc. seeks a Business Development Specialist to support our Customer Experience (CX) line of business, which consists of Commerce, Marketing, Service, Sales, and Customer Data Cloud products. Candidate is required to be in office 3 days/week in our Alpharetta office location. Responsible for responsible for driving new and incremental pipeline (sales qualified leads and opportunities) production for the SAP Customer Experience solutions portfolio.
Expectations and Tasks:
- Responsible for the development and execution of new Demand Generation strategies for the SAP Customer Experience line of business.
- Works in close collaboration with the SAP Customer Experience Accounts Executives, as well as SAP’s peer cloud lines of business and industry Demand Management Executives to drive new and incremental pipeline or sales qualified leads and opportunities for the SAP Customer Experience solutions portfolio
- Assess target markets and accounts, identify prospects and conduct intelligence gathering to identify the best possible communication strategy to maximize chances to attract prospects’ interest and create an early sales relationship with them.
- Help position our competitive advantage for prospects to leverage the SAP Customer Experience solutions to drive customer business outcomes.
- Align work streams with prospects and SAP Customer Experience Account Executives to develop and coordinate a unified demand generation framework.
- Demand Generation plan development, documentation, and communication, ensuring transparency to all stakeholders.
- Make use of best practices to create repeatable demand generation successes.
- Participate in, organize and support strategic and innovating Demand Generation initiatives or projects with moderate supervision, as directed by management.
Education and Qualifications/Skills and Competencies:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Information Systems or a related field of study.
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Careers@sap.com.
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Compensation Range Transparency: SAP believes the value of pay transparency contributes towards an honest and supportive culture and is a significant step toward demonstrating SAP’s commitment to pay equity. SAP provides the annualized compensation range inclusive of base salary and variable incentive target for the career level applicable to the posted role. The targeted combined range for this position is 45,000 - 107,400 USD. The actual amount to be offered to the successful candidate will be within that range, dependent upon the key aspects of each case which may include education, skills, experience, scope of the role, location, etc. as determined through the selection process. Any SAP variable incentive includes a targeted dollar amount and any actual payout amount is dependent on company and personal performance. Please reference this link for a summary of SAP benefits and eligibility requirements: SAP North America Benefits.
Requisition ID: 382219 | Work Area: Sales | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Graduate | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid
Atlanta, GA, US, 30326 Atlanta, GA, US, 30326
Nearest Major Market: Atlanta
Job Segment: ERP, Developer, Cloud, SAP, Business Development, Technology, Sales