Data Analytics and Business Operations Intern
SAP IoT Startup Accelerator
Data Analytics and Business Operations Intern
We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
About the SAP Internship Experience Program
The SAP Internship Experience Program is SAP’s global, strategic, paid internship program that provides university students with opportunities to find purpose in their careers.
Three reasons to intern at SAP
- Culture of collaboration: Meet with mentors, make new friends across the globe and create a thriving personal network.
- Project-driven experience: gain cross-functional skills from our virtual and in-person learning sessions, diverse subject matter experts, and project deliverables.
- Gain visibility: With the SAP Internship Experience Program in your title, you’ll have a global network of SAP leaders, entrepreneurs and career development opportunities at your fingertips.
Position title: SAP iXp Intern - Data Analytics and Business Operations Intern
Location: Montreal. QC
Expected start date: February 2024- October 2024
What you’ll do
The role of data analytics and business operations intern is a unique career development opportunity to develop a thorough understanding of operations excellence, business and strategy. You will also gain exposure by working closely with many operational specialists who can help you understand more about the day-to-day operations.
While you will be based in Montreal, you will work with a broader team globally from Montreal to Germany.
As Data analytics and business operations, you will be:
- Coordinating the preparation of margin analysis is effectively done promptly.
- Support the analysis of margin drivers as an ongoing exercise.
- Plan, report and validate the infrastructure cost of our environments every month.
- Take initiatives to identify saving opportunities on our infrastructures and propose adjustments.
- Communicate guidance on opening new environments and becoming the point of contact for any inquiries.
- Collaborate with various teams and departments to support various projects.
- Develop strong working relationships with members of the operations team.
Who you are:
We are looking for an empathic, enthusiastic, and well-structured talent with great communication and networking skills who is diving into topics and can structure tasks and activities very self-sufficiently. Given the highly strategic environment, we require flexibility, stress resilience, and always staying on top of things.
Additionally, you will bring:
- Strong problem-solving skills. You have a can-do mindset and are proactive, creative, and solution-oriented.
- True team player with the ability to influence and lead without authority.
- Advanced Excel Query, Power BI knowledge with proven experience in the past.
- Great presentation skills with proven experience
- Strong communication skills and network with the ability to connect people and topics.
- Strong multitasker with the ability to change topics while keeping track of priorities.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- An academic degree/ educational background in Business Administration, Business Informatics. An MBA is a plus.
Meet your team
We are the SAP CX Commerce & Consumer Industries Operations team, a dynamic group of around 15 individuals known for our collaborative mindset and diverse expertise. We thrive on a wealth of experience spanning data analytics, people management, program management and much more. Our synergy is the driving force behind our success, fostering a rich blend of skills and perspectives. With a commitment to excellence, we navigate the complex landscape of the SAP Commerce Operations with innovation, efficiency, and a shared passion for achieving outstanding results.
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Careers@sap.com
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: 384609 | Work Area: Administration | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Student | Employment Type: Intern | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid.
Montreal, Quebec, CA, H3B 0B3
Job Segment: ERP, Operations Manager, Intern, Cloud, SAP, Technology, Operations, Entry Level