SAP iXp Intern - Project Management Assistant
SAP IoT Startup Accelerator
We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
About the SAP Internship Experience Program
The SAP Internship Experience Program is SAP’s global, strategic, paid internship program that provides university students with opportunities to find purpose in their careers.
Three reasons to intern at SAP
- Culture of collaboration: meet with mentors, make new friends across the globe and create a thriving personal network.
- Project-driven experience: gain cross-functional skills from our virtual and in-person learning sessions, diverse subject matter experts, and project deliverables.
- Gain visibility: with SAP Internship Experience Program in your title, you’ll have a global network of SAP leaders, entrepreneurs and career development opportunities at your fingertips.
What you’ll do
Position title: SAP iXp Intern – Project Management Assistant
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Expected start date to end date: February 2024 – December 2024
In this role, you’ll
- Provide support to the Project Manager for the Sales to Delivery Handover
- Assist with compliance to project requirements and standards
- Assist with project coordination, planning and management
- Assist with tasks associated with monitoring and controlling the project
- Assist with revenue forecasting of a project
- Assist in Resource Management process, creating and tracking resource requests.
- Assist with the capture and recording of inputs for financial planning and management; including capture of project team timesheets (including external parties), effort expensed, project costs, project invoices etc.
- Assist with RAID Meetings, documentation, invitations, minutes
- Assist with management and documentation of project deliverable reviews and review sessions
- Assist with minutes of reviews and related project approvals
- Assist Project Manager with Project Sponsors and Project review Boards, including development of content, meeting minutes etc.
- Assist with project escalations
- Assist with management and tracking of key project documents and deliverables Participate in project weekly/monthly meetings, and in Project Reviews
- Assist with the capture of Lessons Learnt
- Work with consultants and project managers to ensure accuracy of project reporting
- Capture project metrics and ensures they are clearly communicated to appropriate SAP or Customer team members
- Assist with internal projects helping to streamline forecast accuracy and revenue recognition
What you bring
We’re looking for someone who takes initiative, perseveres, and stay curious. You like to work on meaningful innovative projects and are energized by lifelong learning.
- Good people skills
- Experience working in multi-cultural teams an advantage
- Prior Team Lead or Project Management experience an advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel)
- Proficiency in English(mandatory)
Meet your team
SAP Canada Services Delivery team is a team of delivery experts that deliver on Premium engagement and professional services contracts within Canada for our highest value customers.The team have a mix of Program Managers, project managers, assocatite project managers, Lead Technical Quality managers and technical quality managers. The team are responsible for delivering high quality projects for both on premise and cloud solutions.
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Careers@sap.com.
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
SAP believes the value of pay transparency contributes towards an honest and supportive culture and is a significant step toward demonstrating SAP’s commitment to pay equity. SAP provides the hourly base salary rate range applicable for the posted role. The targeted range for this position is 18.00 - 40.00 CAD. The actual amount to be offered to the successful candidates will be within that range, dependent upon the key aspects of each case which may include education, skills, experience, scope of the role, location, etc. as determined through the selection process. SAP offers limited benefits for employees hired into hourly or like roles subject to appliable plan/policy terms. A summary of benefits and eligibility requirements can be found by clicking this link: SAPNorthAmericaBenefits.com
Requisition ID: 385055 | Work Area: Sales Operations | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Student | Employment Type: Intern | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid
Job Segment: ERP, SAP, Cloud, Project Manager, Intern, Technology, Entry Level