Senior SAP Project Manager - Canada
SAP IoT Startup Accelerator
We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
What you’ll do:
The Project Manager is responsible for the management of projects throughout their lifecycle and leads cross-functional teams to deliver defined project outputs to time, budget and project quality criteria.
- Conduct project planning activities and manage the execution of projects according to plan
- Responsible for RFP work and solutioning deals
- Manage relationship with project stakeholders, including internal and external clients
- Ensure proper use of SAP Activate methodology, tools and procedures
- Ensures proper governance is in place to best meet project objectives and that this governance is operating effectively.
- Delivering SAP primed Fixed Price Projects (FPP) or Time and Material (T&M) engagements.
- Manage the financial aspects of the project: budgeting and estimate to actual variance.
- Plan and execute formal Quality Gate process following the Q-Gate approach in SAP Activate methodology.
What you bring:
- A clear vision of what determines a successful project for the customer and for the enterprise.
- Knowledge of and competency in project management processes
- Adaptability and flexibility to manage deadline pressure, ambiguity and change.
- 7-10 years of SAP project management experience in project implementations using formal project management methodology, techniques and tools.
- Experience in RFP work and solutioning deals
- Experience in teambuilding and leading teams.
- Experience in creating and maintaining project deliverables such as: project charter, project management plan, status reports, project timesheets, communications plan, budget and schedule.
Undergraduate university degree preferred
PMP or similar certification preferred
Project Management Tools (PTD / Felipe MS project, Agile)
Meet the team:
The Project Manager coordinates with various parties like third party sub-contractors, SAP Custom Development, SAP Global Consulting Delivery, SLO, Cloud Delivery (including HEC), CoE, and SAP Support organization
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Careers@sap.com.
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
SAP believes the value of pay transparency contributes towards an honest and supportive culture and is a significant step toward demonstrating SAP’s commitment to pay equity. SAP provides the annualized compensation range inclusive of base salary and variable incentive target for the career level applicable to the posted role. The targeted combined range for this position is 102,100- 221,700 CAD. The actual amount to be offered to the successful candidate will be within that range, dependent upon the key aspects of each case which may include education, skills, experience, scope of the role, location, etc. as determined through the selection process. Any SAP variable incentive includes a targeted dollar amount, and any actual payout amount is dependent on company and personal performance. Please reference this link for a summary of SAP benefits and eligibility requirements: SAPNorthAmericaBenefits.com
Requisition ID: 385464 | Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services | Expected Travel: 0 - 60% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: Virtual - Canada #LI-Hybrid
Job Segment: Project Manager, ERP, SAP, Cloud, Consulting, Technology