SAP iXp Intern - Business Operations Associate
SAP IoT Startup Accelerator
We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.Apply now!
About the SAP Internship Experience Program
The SAP Internship Experience Program is SAP’s global, strategic, paid internship program that provides university students with opportunities to find purpose in their careers.
Three reasons to intern at SAP
- Culture of collaboration: meet with mentors, make new friends across the globe and create a thriving personal network.
- Project-driven experience: gain cross-functional skills from our virtual and in-person learning sessions, diverse subject matter experts, and project deliverables.
- Gain visibility: with SAP Internship Experience Program in your title, you’ll have a global network of SAP leaders, entrepreneurs and career development opportunities at your fingertips.
About the team
- You will evolve in a passionate and dedicated team, in which everyone shares his own knowledge/experience to reach a common goal: offer the best SAP Experience to clients.
- You will be working closely and collaboratively with the Sales team from the New SAP Office in Montreal.
- After a day at work, or to celebrate milestones, the team always like to gather around good food!
What you’ll do
Position Title: SAP iXp Intern - Sales Representative
Location: Montreal, Quebec
Expected start date to end date: October 2023 to April 2024 or June 2024
In this role, you’ll
- Support research to document and update account profile
- Support Value Engineering work (benchmarks, proposal, business case, roadmaps) and identify key value drivers
- Support Sales team with account territory planning and maintenance
- Support sales management with sales productivity KPIs
- Support preparation of customer’s campaigns/events/ presentation
- Support preparation and follow-up on sales meetings
- Shadow sales cycles and engagement and Follow-up on identified actions
- Other related tasks in support of the management of a sales department or in support of account sales executive responsibilities and tasks (prospection, research, case study, references, proposal, negotiation, customer satisfaction management, etc.)
- You will be exposed to the daily operational and strategic related work in a software sales department. You will support the sales team and Virtual Account Team (VAT) members with several tasks that contribute to a sales cycle
- One of the main functions will be to perform Account Planning. This takes the form of regular (annual/bi-annual) presentations to the SAP Account Team, to review client’s corporate strategy, financial performance, recent noteworthy events, and overall company direction
- You will also support Sales & Value engineering in success and live sales cycles
- The position will allow you to develop
- (a) presentation skills, often to executive-type SAP attendees
- (b) thorough knowledge of the largest organizations in Eastern Canada
- (c) an understanding of complex, extended enterprise software sales cycle
- (d) an overview of the SAP ecosystem, products, and teams
- (e) the impact of technology on companies’ corporate strategy, and the ability to support digital transformation, among other areas
Who you are
We’re looking for someone who takes initiative, perseveres, and stays curious. You like to work on meaningful innovative projects and are energized by lifelong learning.
- Fluency in English and French
- Bachelor/Masters in progress
- Autonomous and self-driven
- Capable of managing one’s own schedule
- Result-driven and Customer Focused mindset
- Strong Presentation skills
- Willing to learn new tools and technology
- Drive the approach that brings intensity, pace, sharpness to the working life. The mindset to keep active & makes things happen
- Need to Master office suite software (PPT/Word/Outlook)
- Need to have strong communication skills (both oral and written)
- Ability to work in a fast-changing environment
- Ability to work on multiple tasks in parallel
- 6-9 months internship / Entry-level contractor
- Ideal for graduating undergraduate students or masters studen
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Careers@sap.com
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: 378184 | Work Area: Administration | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Student | Employment Type: Intern | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid.
Job Segment: SAP, Software Sales, Cloud, ERP, Operations Manager, Technology, Sales, Operations