SAP iXp Intern - Skill Management Team Social Learning and Business Support [Vancouver]
SAP IoT Startup Accelerator
We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.Apply now!
About the SAP Internship Experience Program
The SAP Internship Experience Program is SAP’s global, strategic, paid internship program that provides university students with opportunities to find purpose in their careers.
Three reasons to intern at SAP
- Culture of collaboration: meet with mentors, make new friends across the globe and create a thriving personal network.
- Project-driven experience: gain cross-functional skills from our virtual and in-person learning sessions, diverse subject matter experts, and project deliverables.
- Gain visibility: with SAP Internship Experience Program in your title, you’ll have a global network of SAP leaders, entrepreneurs and career development opportunities at your fingertips.
What you’ll do
Position Title: SAP iXp Intern - Skill Management Team Social Learning and Business Support
Location: Vancouver, BC
Expected Start Date: November 2023
Contract Duration: 8 to 12 months
Work Hours: 40 hours per week
We invite you to apply for an exciting internship with the SAP Adoption Services Center (ASC) Skill Management Team.
As an intern, you will have an excellent opportunity to work with some of the best and brightest thought leaders in the training industry. More importantly, you will learn important skills in aligning training programs to meet business goals, designing highly engaging learning experiences, and driving program success through change management.
Expectations and Tasks
Provide business support by:
- Working extensively on our internal social media platforms including improving user adoption and updating existing communities
- Take responsibility for some knowledge management activities
- Schedule, advertise, and host online webcasts for the SAP internal communities
- Produce original content for some of our internal consulting communities
- Produce an original business case study that will be used in future enablement activities
Opportunities to learn:
- Consulting business processes
- Customer and user adoption principles
- Project management
- Organizational change management
- Business analysis and analytic reporting
- Online broadcasting
- SAP BTP, Cloud Computing
What you bring
We’re looking for someone who takes initiative, perseveres, and stay curious. You like to work on meaningful innovative projects and are energized by lifelong learning.
The ideal candidates have a combination of technical and business expertise. Either background is considered. Candidates should be a team player, have good writing/communication and organization skills and a passion for technology and business.
- Excellent listening skills
- A curiosity to learn
- Ability to quickly understand how your skills can help the larger team
- Ability to identify a problem and think through how to solve it
- Quality and deliverable focused
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Access, and Outlook
- Must have experience in blogging using different social media platforms
Graphics editing skills are a plus
Meet your team
The mission of the SAP ASC Skill Management Team is to architect innovative training strategies that will foster the development of a high-performance consulting workforce.
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Careers@sap.com
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: 379347 | Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Student | Employment Type: Intern | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid.
Job Segment: Cloud, SAP, ERP, Change Management, Project Manager, Technology, Management