Camera - Middleware/HAL Specialist
Position Summary1. Design, implement and optimize multimedia framework.
2. Design framework for the convenience of developing different applications.
3. Apply differentiated multimedia-related user experience to products.
Role and Responsibilities
Skills and Qualifications
Computer imaging and vision continues to become a large and important aspect of most of our electronic devices. Samsung Semiconductor has state-of-the-art Camera ISP and Imaging SW/HW pipeline. It supports multiple use cases and businesses such as mobile, automotive etc. It is also capable of leveraging AI using on chip AI accelerators. This is an exciting opportunity for software engineers to develop cutting edge imaging solutions. This role will require development and commercialization of OS middleware for Camera ISP and sensors.
- Excellent C, C++ programming and design skills
- Knowledge of Android OS and middleware/frameworks
- Knowledge of software implementation, debug and optimization on embedded platforms
- Knowledge of SDK, API development and documentation preferred
- Knowledge of Android Camera HAL preferred
- Knowledge of Imaging and computer vision preferred