GPU / CPU - Graphics Driver Expert
Position Summary1. Provide differentiated graphics experience by securing the best graphic software on time.
2. Maximize convenience and efficiency for developers by providing the best graphics development environment.
Role and Responsibilities
• Develop a world-class graphics driver targeting brand new GPU architecture.
• Good understanding of the CPU/GPU architecture and Parallel computing.
• Understanding of the Graphics APIs and their translation to HW Operations
• Good knowledge of Khronos Graphics APIs OpenGL, OpenGL ES, Vulkan, DirectX, Compute APIs such as OpenCL and related Software stack
• Understanding of GPU Kernel device drivers and Good knowledge of the Related OS Frameworks
• Good understanding of GPU Rendering, benchmarking, performance, Power optimization
• Knowledge of Hardware performance counters, debuggers, profiling tools
• Able to analyse Software, Power, Performance issues and resolve them
• Very Good programming, Problem Solving and Communication Skills
• Co Work with OS, Application, Hardware, MM, Memory Engineers in various stages of Hardware/software/product developments.
Skills and Qualifications
A minimum of 5 to 15 years of experience .