QA Engineer (Bilingual English/French Canadian-Required)
Position SummaryAt Samsung Electronics Canada, we take pride in the creativity and diversity of our talented people – they are at the forefront of everything we do. Their skillset and mindset drive our continued success. We want the best of the best at Samsung to join our team, not just those who fit into our Culture but those who will ADD to our Culture and make Samsung an even better place to work.
Did we catch your attention yet?
If you want to work for one of the most recognized brands in the world and one of the Top 100 Employers in Canada...and have a ton of fun…. then please keep reading!
• Fantastic employee discount on all Samsung products
• Competitive Salary
• Employer paid Medical and Dental coverage from day one
• Group RRSP plan that helps you save for the future
• Free on-site gym to get your sweat on
• Subsidized Cafeteria; including free Starbucks coffee/latte machine
• 4-day in-office work schedule Monday through Thursday – with Friday remaining a flex day to work remotely
• Access of Samsung U for 24/7 online learning
• Employee Referral program- we want great talent like you!
Mobile Quality Lab Canada is responsible for quality of all mobile products launched in Canadian market. At MQL, we aim to set the mobile industry standard in quality by holding ourselves accountable through our integrity, expertise and education to our customers.
As a member of Mobile Quality Lab Canada, Bilingual QA Engineer performs variety of testing/verification/validation on latest mobile network technologies in English and Canadian French. Leading the mobile industry in Canada and plays critical role to deliver world’s leading technologies to Canadian market. Sets new standards on quality of new services and technologies allowing best performance results. Requires to work under pressure and fast paced environment with multiple project deadlines.
Role and Responsibilities
- Requires to verify and validate new mobile technology features introduced in Canadian market in both English and Canadian French
- Confirm specifications and requirements of new mobile technologies based on quality standards
- Ability to work independently away from office
- Maintain SW testing resources
- Communicate and report to corresponding counterparts to complete project specifications and deliver validated results.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Network Communication, Computer/Electrical Engineering or related field
- Work level speaking and writing in English and Canadian French
- Work level understanding of SDLC and STLC
- Strong understanding in Mobile technologies and terminologies in 3G/4G
- Understanding of 5G technologies: NSA, SA, Sub6, mmWave, NRCA, VoNR, EPSFB
- Understanding of 5G network design and architecture: gNB, AMF, SMF, UDM, AUSF, UPF
- Understanding of latest mobile features: eSIM, DSDS, Android 14
- 0-5 Years of Mobile Quality Assurance experience
Samsung is an equal employment opportunity employer.
Samsung has an accommodation process in place and provides accommodations for job applicants with disabilities as appropriate. Assessment and selection materials and procedures can be made available in accessible formats and methods as appropriate. If you require a specific accommodation because of disability or medical need, please let us know when selected to take part in our recruitment process so that reasonable arrangements can be made for the appropriate accommodations to be in place as you move through our process.
We thank you for your interest in working for Samsung. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.