Senior Specialist II, Customer Experience Analysis
Position SummaryAt Samsung Electronics Canada, we take pride in the creativity and diversity of our talented people – they are at the forefront of everything we do. Their skillset and mindset drive our continued success. We want the best of the best at Samsung to join our team, not just those who fit into our Culture but those who will ADD to our Culture and make Samsung an even better place to work.
Did we catch your attention yet?
If you want to work for one of the most recognized brands in the world and one of the Top 100 Employers in Canada...and have a ton of fun…. then please keep reading!
• Fantastic employee discount on all Samsung products
• Competitive Salary and Performance based incentive plan for all levels
• Employer paid Medical and Dental coverage from day one
• Group RRSP plan that helps you save for the future
• Free on-site gym to get your sweat on
• Subsidized Cafeteria; including free Starbucks coffee/latte machine
• 4-day in-office work schedule Monday through Thursday – with Friday remaining a flex day to work remotely
• Tuition Reimbursement to keep you learning/Access of Samsung U for 24/7 online learning
• Employee Referral program- we want great talent like you!
• Virtual Pet Care-to ensure the well-being and health of your beloved furry companions!
The Senior Specialist II, Customer Experience Analysis will be responsible for leading and executing comprehensive improvement plans for key performing indicators for call centre and digital service team. This individual will be responsible to plan, organize, co-ordinate and track actions across different divisions of corporate service team. An on-going and key responsibility is to identify, prioritize and implement digital initiatives that will drive customer engagement, satisfaction, loyalty and Overall Net Promoter Score. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of leading digital transformation projects, experience in customer experience management, and a deep understanding of post purchase experience.
Role and Responsibilities
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement customer experience improvement strategies to help achieve the set targets for Net Promoter Score
- Lead cross-functional task force to drive best in class Top box Net Promoter Score
- Daily Ticket Management on Medallia
- Daily and weekly detractor analysis on Medallia
- Assigning action items on every Customer Support detractor
- Owning and maintaining weekly task tracker for Customer Support
- Collaborating on weekly reports for customer support detractors
- Presenting the weekly action in combine Customer Service & E-store meeting
- Bring forward recommendations to increase positive experiences
- Analyze Negative feedback and voice of customer and prepare cross-functional actions to improve
- Monitor and analyze customer experience data to identify areas for improvement and implement changes
- Partner with key stakeholders locally to address key customer pain-points and work with Headquarters to implement best practices
- Develop Global reporting weekly, monthly and share best practices
- Partner with key stakeholders to understand their needs and develop solutions that meet their requirements
- Develop short-term and long-term roadmap aligned to customer needs, best practices, and a logical roll-out.
- Provide progress reports, trackers, and KPIs for each projects within contact centre
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (e.g. Business, Marketing, Digital Product Management, Customer Experience)
- Ability to work independently, take initiative and use good judgment
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Thrive in a matrix organization, fast-paced, global organizaton
- Must possess creativity, adaptability, and growth mind-set
- Ability to manage multiple projects & priorities and a willingness to provide direct project management support if/when required.
- Strong working knowledge of project and change management best practices, processes, and documentation
- Highly collaborative storytelling skills
- Self-motivated and able to prioritize and work with limited supervision
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in project
- Experience leading digital/IT initiatives in medium to large-sized organizations
- Experience with Medalia or other NPS tool set
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
Samsung is an equal employment opportunity employer.
Samsung has an accommodation process in place and provides accommodations for job applicants with disabilities as appropriate. Assessment and selection materials and procedures can be made available in accessible formats and methods as appropriate. If you require a specific accommodation because of disability or medical need, please let us know when selected to take part in our recruitment process so that reasonable arrangements can be made for the appropriate accommodations to be in place as you move through our process.
We thank you for your interest in working for Samsung. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.