Senior Specialist I, Service Marketing (12 Month Contract)
Position SummaryAt Samsung Electronics Canada, we take pride in the creativity and diversity of our talented people – they are at the forefront of everything we do. Their skillset and mindset drive our continued success. We want the best of the best at Samsung to join our team, not just those who fit into our Culture but those who will ADD to our Culture and make Samsung an even better place to work.
Did we catch your attention yet?
If you want to work for one of the most recognized brands in the world and one of the Top 100 Employers in Canada...and have a ton of fun…. then please keep reading!
• Fantastic employee discount on all Samsung products
• Competitive Salary and Performance based incentive plan for all levels
• Employer paid Medical and Dental coverage from day one
• Group RRSP plan that helps you save for the future
• Free on-site gym to get your sweat on
• Subsidized Cafeteria; including free Starbucks coffee/latte machine
• 4-day in-office work schedule Monday through Thursday – with Friday remaining a flex day to work remotely
• Tuition Reimbursement to keep you learning/Access of Samsung U for 24/7 online learning
• Employee Referral program- we want great talent like you!
• Virtual Pet Care-to ensure the well-being and health of your beloved furry companions!
As a Service Awareness Brand Ambassador, the individual will be responsible for Post-sale services awareness and content management on Samsung Support Website. For service awareness, focus on ideating, creating implementing, tracking and optimizing service marketing campaigns across various channels. Execute effective after sales service support awareness programs that promote the Samsung Customer Services for all products. Uses marketing expertise to support goals and objectives for promotional materials, sales tactics, and other department activities. All the service awareness activities are directed to Samsung Support website which is hub to all information that customer’s need to enjoy their product to the full potential and hence creating and maintaining content on the Samsung website is an important part of this role.
Role and Responsibilities
- Develop, create and execute measurable marketing programs to increase service awareness of all post-purchase services available for all products.
- Ideate and execute marketing campaigns including PR and paid social media campaigns.
- Update Weekly, Bi-weekly and Monthly reviews with leadership to review the performance of marketing and website activities
- Create and collaborate campaigns with corporate marketing, retails and sales team
- Create printed flyers, guides and other traditional marketing mix to support field technical service team
- Create marketing materials for Samsung support website and other marketing platforms.Maintain relationships with retail partners, marketing/advertising clients and stakeholders to promote the service offering
- Ensure marketing programs are within annual service budget while maintaining key KPIs
- Maintain relationships with key sales accounts and be main contact for new product readiness.
- Upload user manuals to Samsung.com website
- Provide content support for new product launches
- Create and maintain dedicated service pages on support website on Adobe Experience Manager
- Responsible for communicating details to the service staff and network and be the main contact for sales promotions
- Manage the online “your service” program to ensure the SES stores are aligned with booking system. Daily monitoring of C-Sat metrics for program.
- Use Search Result Retargeting to Establish Strong Service Brand Awareness
- Segment Branding Efforts to Target Highly Specific Audiences
- Build a better brand experience for customers.
- Improve prospective customer engagement levels.
- Help prospective customers become loyal brand followers through service awareness activities.
- Engage in service conversation between past, present, and future customers.
- Adopt available data to improve personalization within the service targeted marketing messages.
- Being proactive in your searches for the ideal target audiences.
- Finding our service customers where they are instead of waiting for them to come to you.
- Daily monitoring and responding of live chat and email escalations
- Ensure our activities are proactive to increase service brand awareness in our audience and the ROI of our social media marketing.
- Adopt Social media listening tools and that can help service be proactive in the social media marketing efforts.
- Support Samsung Care plus and Extended Warranty service activities
- Support Ad-Hoc requests of Service Marketing tasks
Skills and Qualifications
- College Diploma or University Degree in Business or Marketing preferred
- Strong proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and other MS Office applications
- Web developer (HTML/HTML5, JAVA) for Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) is an asset
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign & Premiere Pro are an asset)
- Above average presentation skills (including creation of material)
- Proven negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Solid quantitative and analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task effectively
- The ability to plan, organize and prioritize multiple and simultaneous projects and programs in a changing corporate environment.
- A minimum of 5 years related experience working in the marketing field preferred
- A minimum of 1 year experience working in customer service/ service an asset.
Samsung is an equal employment opportunity employer.
Samsung has an accommodation process in place and provides accommodations for job applicants with disabilities as appropriate. Assessment and selection materials and procedures can be made available in accessible formats and methods as appropriate. If you require a specific accommodation because of disability or medical need, please let us know when selected to take part in our recruitment process so that reasonable arrangements can be made for the appropriate accommodations to be in place as you move through our process.
We thank you for your interest in working for Samsung. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.