Senior Manager, B2B Sales Strategy
Position SummaryAt Samsung Electronics Canada, we take pride in the creativity and diversity of our talented people – they are at the forefront of everything we do. Their skillset and mindset drive our continued success. We want the best of the best at Samsung to join our team, not just those who fit into our Culture but those who will ADD to our Culture and make Samsung an even better place to work.
Did we catch your attention yet?
If you want to work for one of the most recognized brands in the world and one of the Top 100 Employers in Canada...and have a ton of fun…. then please keep reading!
• Flexible Remote Working Environment
• Competitive Salary and Performance based incentive plan for all levels
• Employer paid Medical and Dental coverage from day one
• Group RRSP plan that helps you save for the future
• Fantastic employee discount on all Samsung products
• Tuition Reimbursement to keep you learning
• Employee Referral program- we want great talent like you!
• Virtual Pet Care-to ensure the well-being and health of your beloved furry companions
The Senior Manager, B2B Strategy will be responsible for driving strategic initiatives and developing business plans for Samsung targeting the Canadian carrier market. The incumbent will work closely with the sales, marketing, and operations teams to drive revenue growth and maintain a competitive edge in the market.
Role and Responsibilities
- Develop and execute a comprehensive B2B strategy specifically tailored for selling smartphones to Canadian carriers.
- Conduct thorough market analysis to identify opportunities, threats, and key market trends to inform strategic decision-making.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to align business objectives, sales targets, and marketing strategies to meet revenue goals.
- Identify and evaluate potential carrier partnerships and negotiate contractual agreements and pricing models.
- Conduct regular competitor analysis and benchmarking to identify areas for differentiation and competitive advantage.
- Lead the development of tailored value propositions, pricing strategies, and partnership programs to maximize sales potential.
- Drive continuous improvement and innovation by monitoring industry trends and recommending strategic enhancements.
- Analyze and track key performance indicators (KPIs) to assess the effectiveness of implemented strategies and make data-driven recommendations for improvement.
- Provide guidance and strategic leadership to a team of sales engineers and channel managers, fostering a collaborative and high-performance culture.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Telecommunications, Electrical Engineering, or Business Administration.
- Microsoft Office Suite of PC software applications experience with Excel, Word, and PowerPoint preparation skills operating in an NT LAN/WAN systems environment.
- CCNA, CCDA or MCSE designation preferred.
- Working knowledge of wireless technologies such as GPRS, EDGE, UMTS, HSPA, LTE, Wifi and WiMAX
- Knowledge of WAN/LAN environments and of technologies such as Internet, VPN, SS, MDM, ERP
- Demonstrates extensive product and service knowledge of wireless data products and applications.
- Demonstrated project management abilities
- Excellent problem solving skills, highly motivated and adaptable.
- Proven ability as a technical relationship builder.
- Requires 7-10 years of related sales experience.
- Experience in the IT/telecommunications industry is preferable
- Leadership/management experience is an asset
Samsung is an equal employment opportunity employer.
Samsung has an accommodation process in place and provides accommodations for job applicants with disabilities as appropriate. Assessment and selection materials and procedures can be made available in accessible formats and methods as appropriate. If you require a specific accommodation because of disability or medical need, please let us know when selected to take part in our recruitment process so that reasonable arrangements can be made for the appropriate accommodations to be in place as you move through our process.
We thank you for your interest in working for Samsung. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.