Manager, Territory Sales
Position SummaryAt Samsung Electronics Canada, we take pride in the creativity and diversity of our talented people – they are at the forefront of everything we do. Their skillset and mindset drive our continued success. We want the best of the best at Samsung to join our team, not just those who fit into our Culture but those who will ADD to our Culture and make Samsung an even better place to work.
Did we catch your attention yet?
If you want to work for one of the most recognized brands in the world and one of the Top 100 Employers in Canada...and have a ton of fun…. then please keep reading!
• Flexible Remote Working Environment
• Competitive Salary and Performance based incentive plan for all levels
• Employer paid Medical and Dental coverage from day one
• Group RRSP plan that helps you save for the future
• Fantastic employee discount on all Samsung products
• Tuition Reimbursement to keep you learning
• Employee Referral program- we want great talent like you!
• Virtual Pet Care-to ensure the well-being and health of your beloved furry companions
The Territory Sales Manager will be responsible for driving and generating distinct revenue within assigned accounts. To meet this objective, the incumbent will be required to develop and maintain multi-level cross-departmental Customer relationships. This individual will continuously develop and bring to fruition an opportunity pipeline that identifies Customer requirements as well as how Samsung will meet them. Regular meetings with Customers will serve to establish the Territory sales manager as a trusted advisor who can effectively communicate Samsung’s vision. A particular emphasis will be placed on knowledge of and the effective communication of Digital Appliance industry trends in relation to Samsung’s product portfolio. Success in this role will be measured on attainment of revenue and profit targets and overall creation of sales demand.
Role and Responsibilities
- Responsible for building sales growth for Regional Accounts.
- Meet regularly with new and existing customers to become a trusted advisor who can effectively communicate Samsung’s vision.
- Develop an opportunity pipeline that identifies Customer requirements as well as how Samsung will meet them.
- Review and revise plans monthly, working with Samsung Marketing to maximize sales within each Regional Account.
- Plan sku listings, targets, budgets, advertising, promotions, etc.
- Gather weekly product forecast by model by dealer and ensure inventory forecast matches promotional calendar by account.
- Reduce account to account friction by careful calendar/promotion/sku schedule.
- Control territory sales expenses in accordance with Company guidelines. In store support for locations including weekly store visits as well as training.
- Collaborate with all accounts on joint business planning, brand management, in-store merchandising and retail sales execution.
- Successfully complete in a timely manner at any certifications as mandated by HQ.
Skills and Qualifications
- College or University education (Bachelor’s) preferred
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and other office products.
- Demonstrated ability to relationship sell within the given territory
- The ability to plan, organize and prioritize multiple and simultaneous related opportunities and programs in a changing HA industry.
- The ability to close new business within a given territory with minimal management intervention
- Ability to make professional presentations and to communicate in writing, through email, reports, or orally on sales matters.
- Must be self motivated, hard working, energetic and a team player in order to achieve objectives, program implementations and team goals and to complete assignments within established time frames and specifications. The ability to develop account specific and territory plans that will help ensure objectives are met in any given quarter
- 5 years + of related experience, preferably in the Digital Appliance business preferred
Samsung is an equal employment opportunity employer.
Samsung has an accommodation process in place and provides accommodations for job applicants with disabilities as appropriate. Assessment and selection materials and procedures can be made available in accessible formats and methods as appropriate. If you require a specific accommodation because of disability or medical need, please let us know when selected to take part in our recruitment process so that reasonable arrangements can be made for the appropriate accommodations to be in place as you move through our process.
We thank you for your interest in working for Samsung. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.