Platform Integration Engineer
Position SummaryWe are looking for a Platform Integration Engineer to join the B2B Customer Operations team. This role will be responsible for supporting multiple partner integration projects to ensure successful completion. The ideal candidate enjoys being a subject matter expert, passionately advocates on behalf of partners, and applies technical expertise to ensure partner satisfaction.
If you want to work for one of the most recognized brands in the world and one of the Top 100 Employers in Canada, then please keep reading!
What We Offer:
• Hybrid Work (Vancouver, BC)
• Competitive Salary
• RRSP Matching
• Employer Paid Flexible Health Coverage (from day one)
• Employee Purchase Program – discounts!
• Professional Development Opportunities
• Free Onsite Gym, Showers and Bike Storage
• Employee Referral Program – we want great talent like you!
Role and Responsibilities
- Support B2B partners with integration of Knox Cloud Service APIs into their platform
- Coordinate project integration schedule and provide weekly updates to key stakeholders
- Collaborate with internal teams to provide technical resolutions to external partners
- Create tutorials and sample apps to document best practices
- Conduct industry market research and present key findings in strategy meetings.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or Information Technology
- 3+ years of relevant experience including at least one role with direct partner or customer interaction
- Experience with REST APIs and working with partners to build integrations
- Strong time management skills and ability to coordinate and prioritize tasks with little supervision
- Proven track record of completing tasks on time at a high level of quality.
- Ability to collaborate with team members across different time zones without direct authority
- Ability to learn highly complex technical material quickly
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Samsung is an equal employment opportunity employer. We thank you for your interest in working for Samsung; only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.