Manager, Customer Lifecycle and Automation
Position SummaryAt Samsung Electronics Canada, we take pride in the creativity and diversity of our talented people – they are at the forefront of everything we do. Their skillset and mindset drive our continued success. We want the best of the best at Samsung to join our team, not just those who fit into our Culture but those who will ADD to our Culture and make Samsung an even better place to work.
Did we catch your attention yet?
If you want to work for one of the most recognized brands in the world and one of the Top 100 Employers in Canada...and have a ton of fun…. then please keep reading!
• Fantastic employee discount on all Samsung products
• Competitive Salary and Performance based incentive plan for all levels
• Employer paid Medical and Dental coverage from day one
• Group RRSP plan that helps you save for the future
• Free on-site gym to get your sweat on
• Subsidized Cafeteria; including free Starbucks coffee/latte machine
• 4-day in-office work schedule Monday through Thursday – with Friday remaining a flex day to work remotely
• Tuition Reimbursement to keep you learning/Access of Samsung U for 24/7 online learning
• Employee Referral program- we want great talent like you!
• Virtual Pet Care-to ensure the well-being and health of your beloved furry companions!
The Customer Lifecycle & Automation Manager will report directly to the Sr. Manager CRM and will be responsible for developing and executing comprehensive Customer focused CRM strategies and marketing campaigns aimed at enhancing customer engagement, retention, and loyalty. This role requires a deep understanding of customer needs, preferences, and behaviors and translate that into actionable customer segments and marketing campaigns to drive successful campaign outcomes for Samsung Canada across all business units.
The Customer Lifecycle &Automation Manager requires the ability to understand how to engage and drive retention with Samsung’s premium customer base across the businesses for B2C by leveraging a combination of customer insights, behavior, and channel engagement (email, SMS and push notification). The person will also responsible for CRM plan activation across B2B including Marketing campaign automation, customer segmentation, analytics, lead management, and B2B end user communications.
The Customer Lifecycle &Automation Manager will support the management of the CRM Agency of Record and will contribute to CRM best practice guidance for internal and external stakeholders.
Role and Responsibilities
Customer Lifecycle Management Planning & Execution (70%):
- CRM Lifecycle Management: Drive the entire customer lifecycle, from acquisition to retention by developing and managing the customer lifecycle management program to maximize customer pre/post purchase satisfaction and drive brand advocacy and customer retention
- Customer Segmentation: Analyze customer data and behavior to identify key customer segments and develop targeted marketing campaigns tailored to their specific needs and preferences.
- Marketing Campaign Planning & automation: Design and automated integrated marketing campaigns that align with the CRM strategy, leveraging various channels (Email, SMS, Push Notification etc) and technologies to maximize campaign effectiveness.
- Campaign Analysis and Optimization: Track and analyze campaign performance metrics, customer engagement, and ROI to optimize future campaigns, leveraging data-driven insights and industry best practices.
- Collaboration: Work closely with internal stakeholders, including marketing, sales, product management, and customer support, to align CRM initiatives with overall business objectives.
- Customer Journey Mapping: Develop customer journey maps to understand touchpoints, pain points, and opportunities for improving customer experiences across different stages of the lifecycle.
- Technology Enablement: Collaborate with the IT team & AOR to identify and implement CRM tools, and automation capabilities to streamline processes and enhance campaign execution that by leading to better customer experience.
- Continuous Learning: Stay updated with industry trends, emerging technologies, and best practices in customer-centric CRM and marketing campaign management, sharing knowledge and driving innovation within the organization.
- Collaborate with business and marketing stakeholders to sell in customer lifecycle CRM plans where required and deliver against shared program and campaign KPI’s across the multiple Samsung divisions (MX, CE, HE, D2C, B2B).
Channel Support and Campaign Planning & Execution (30%):
- Support manage development, segmentation and deployment of all B2C and B2B CRM communications including emails, SMS and push notifications
- Support in partner relations with Samsung Canada CRM Agency of Record including strategy creation, plan activation, budget, briefs and status meetings
- Support the management of the overall CRM program budget and individual campaign budgets across all business divisions
- Collaborate with NAHQ and HQ counterparts to support Global CRM strategy and programs
- Contribute CRM subject matter expertise by educating and guiding the Samsung business and marketing teams on CRM best practices
- Work with Samsung Legal to ensure all customer data integrations and consumers facing commercial Electronic Messages are in compliance with Canadian Privacy Laws including PIPEDA and CASL
- Support the growth of the CRM marketing database and related technologies in compliance with current Government regulation and future updates
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field preferred
- Five to Seven (5-7) years’ experience in CRM lifecycle management, marketing campaign management, or related roles.
- Experience in Direct or Digital Marketing in a B2B and B2C environment including database management, email, push notification and SMS marketing
- Strong understanding of customer segmentation, targeting, and personalized marketing approaches.
- Proficient in utilizing CRM systems, marketing automation tools, and analytics platforms.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to leverage data to drive insights and decision-making.
- Exceptional project management skills with a focus on meeting deadlines and delivering high-quality results.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Strategic thinker with a customer-centric mindset and a passion for delivering exceptional customer experiences.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced and dynamic work environment, demonstrating resilience and a proactive attitude.
Skills and Qualifications
Samsung is an equal employment opportunity employer.
Samsung has an accommodation process in place and provides accommodations for job applicants with disabilities as appropriate. Assessment and selection materials and procedures can be made available in accessible formats and methods as appropriate. If you require a specific accommodation because of disability or medical need, please let us know when selected to take part in our recruitment process so that reasonable arrangements can be made for the appropriate accommodations to be in place as you move through our process.
We thank you for your interest in working for Samsung. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.