Our branded retail team is at the heart of our success. We represent the welcoming spirit of our company. Our retail teams are outgoing and approachable individuals who understand how our products and services fit into everyday life, and we’re excited to show customers how that technology can enhance and simplify their lives. We deliver a seamless experience, value expertise, dedication, and commitment to doing what’s right for our customers needs, every time.
At Rogers, we believe in fostering an environment that inspires personal growth, building careers, and creating an inclusive future for everyone. If you’re passionate about technology, enjoy connecting with people, and thrive in a supportive team environment, consider exploring the following opportunity!
Our Store Managers are encouraged to see their world through the eyes of an entrepreneur and focus on leading a team to deliver a superior and consistent customer experience.
In this role you will:
- Develop and retain a high-performing sales team that genuinely care about the customer
- Inspire the team to deliver a superior and consistent customer experience every time
- Maximize store profitability by overseeing all financial operations, like inventory control, cash flow and reporting
- Challenge the status quo and embrace innovation
- Grow and develop the team, help them realize their potential and move towards that next role on their career journey
Our ideal Store Managers:
- Have a clear mission and purpose – they want to lead and inspire a team to succeed and to be passionate about the customer
- Elevate and enhance their team's energy through thoughtful and empathetic leadership
- Embrace change and constantly looks for ways to do things better
- Wants to continue to grow as a leader – personal and professional development is at their core
- Inspires their team to build the skills and experience they need to reach their next career opportunity
What is in it for you:
- Annual compensation plus quarterly bonus
- Opportunities to grow and develop your career
- Comprehensive health and dental plan
- Outstanding share options and wealth accumulation programs
- Employee discounts across Rogers & Fido services
As part of the recruitment process, candidates will be required to complete an online assessment and provide consent for and successfully pass a criminal and credit check.
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 14879 Yonge Street (311), Aurora, ON
Travel Requirements: Up to 10%
Posting Category/Function: Retail (Store Management / Corporate) & Store Management
Requisition ID: 283675
At Rogers, we believe the key to a strong business, is a diverse workforce where equity and inclusion are core to making everyone feel like they belong. We do this by embracing our diversity, celebrating our different perspectives, and working towards creating environments that empower our people to bring their whole selves to work. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential by removing any barriers for equal participation. We work with our candidates who are experiencing a disability throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Recruitment Process FAQ.
Successful candidates will be required to complete a background check as part of the hiring process.
Posting Notes: Retail