Lawful Access Analyst
We are committed to connecting Canadians through unique partnerships, our world-class network and content Canadians love—and our innovative team is growing. We are looking for dedicated team members to join our Corporate team who have a genuine passion for making positive impacts on customers and the communities where we live and work. We have a variety of business units with exciting and meaningful work waiting for you, including Communications, HR, Legal and Corporate Affairs, Supply Chain, Finance, and Real Estate. If you are considering your next step, we have exciting opportunities waiting for you. Come build a rewarding career at Rogers and be a driving force behind our success story!
12 months contract /Lawful Access Analyst
Midnight to 8 am shift
Imagine working for an exciting entrepreneurial company where employees are committed to meeting big challenges and making a real difference. That’s Rogers. A leading communications and media company where people come to do great work. Right now we are looking for talented individuals to join our winning team where you will have a chance to innovate, grow and to do what really matters.
• Respond to Canadian law enforcement agency phone inquiries requesting assistance due to exigent (emergency) circumstances.
• Live answer all calls to determine the nature of the law enforcement inquiry and what is required from Rogers to assist law enforcement.
• Support 911 Public Safety Answering Points (PSAPs) across Canada by facilitating access to customer information under exigent circumstances.
• Respond to all inquiries from law enforcement agencies pursuant to their criminal investigations as per departmental procedures.
• Analyze records and prepare reports containing data stored within business systems in response to court orders.
• Manage special projects as assigned.
• Must be able to work shifts. (days, evenings, overnights, week-ends, and statutory holidays)
• Applicants with a background in legal, telecommunications, or law enforcement related programs are encouraged to apply.
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a federal government security clearance.
• Excellent communications and customer service skills.
• Strict attention to detail.
• Professionalism and ability to maintain confidentiality of information.
• Previous experience in a call centre and / or customer service role is an asset.
• Knowledge of Rogers technologies is an asset.
• Knowledge of Vision 21, SGI, AS400, MS Word, Excel preferred.
• Credit and criminal background checks will be conducted for all final candidates.
As part of the recruitment process, the selected candidates will be required to successfully complete a background check which includes credit and criminal checks.
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: 12 Months
Work Location: 1 Mount Pleasant (083), Toronto, ON
Travel Requirements: None
Posting Category/Function: Finance & Accounting & Corporate Security
Requisition ID: 302551
At Rogers, we believe the key to a strong business, is a diverse workforce where equity and inclusion are core to making everyone feel like they belong. We do this by embracing our diversity, celebrating our different perspectives, and working towards creating environments that empower our people to bring their whole selves to work. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential by removing any barriers for equal participation. We work with our candidates who are experiencing a disability throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Recruitment Process FAQ.
Successful candidates will be required to complete a background check as part of the hiring process.
Posting Notes: No Selection