Traffic Coordinator - 12 Month Contract
Are you ready to take your career to new heights and be a part of a dynamic team at Rogers Sports & Media? We believe in creativity, innovation, and collaboration in everything we do, and we are looking for people who share this mindset to join us. With a monthly reach of 30 million Canadians, you can help shape the future of sports, news, e-commerce, and entertainment. At Rogers, we value diversity and inclusivity and believe that every voice matters. Join us today and be a part of a team that is redefining the future of media.
The Traffic Coordinator is responsible for ensuring that all radio airtime campaigns are successfully completed as intended by the client and internal business partners. This is achieved through order processing, playlist editing & generation, reconciliation, format creation and inventory management. The successful candidate will be highly detailed, have excellent problem-solving skills and will work collaboratively with all colleagues.
What you will do...
- Accurately enter and revise broadcast orders in the WideOrbit Traffic system, following established guidelines
- Schedule, edit and publish daily commercial logs for multiple radio stations
- Reconcile daily commercial logs
- Monitor weekly Inventory levels
- Create, schedule and revise programming formats as needed
- Liaise professionally and effectively with Sales, Creative, Programming and Finance teams
- Assist team members as required
What you will bring...
- Exceptional data entry skills, ensuring the highest of accuracy.
- Highly organized with the ability to shift priorities and meet deadlines throughout the day.
- Strong analytical skills.
- A Customer First approach with all stakeholders, exercising patience and professionalism at all times.
- Ability to work effectively within the team as well as independently.
- Proficiency in MS Office as well as Teams. Knowledge of WideOrbit Traffic, or other broadcast software, would be ideal.
Here’s what you can expect in return:
- A competitive salary and benefits that include access to our Employee Share Accumulation Program, Retirement Benefits and a variety of other perks including 50% off Rogers services and Blue Jays tickets.
- A manager who deeply cares about your development and long-term career at Rogers.
- A team that trusts and wants to win together.
- Smart and accomplished colleagues who are focused on both the “what” and the “how”.
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: 12 Months
Work Location: 333 Bloor Street East (200), Toronto, ON
Travel Requirements: None
Posting Category/Function: Broadcasting & Commercial Traffic
Requisition ID: 294752
At Rogers, we believe the key to a strong business, is a diverse workforce where equity and inclusion are core to making everyone feel like they belong. We do this by embracing our diversity, celebrating our different perspectives, and working towards creating environments that empower our people to bring their whole selves to work. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential by removing any barriers for equal participation. We work with our candidates who are experiencing a disability throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Recruitment Process FAQ.
Successful candidates will be required to complete a background check as part of the hiring process.
Posting Notes: Rogers Sports & Media