Our branded retail team is at the heart of our success. We represent the welcoming spirit of our company. Our retail teams are outgoing and approachable individuals who understand how our products and services fit into everyday life, and we’re excited to show customers how that technology can enhance and simplify their lives. We deliver a seamless experience, value expertise, dedication, and commitment to doing what’s right for our customers needs, every time.
At Rogers, we believe in fostering an environment that inspires personal growth, building careers, and creating an inclusive future for everyone. If you’re passionate about technology, enjoy connecting with people, and thrive in a supportive team environment, consider exploring the following opportunity!
As a Sales Associate, you can expect to:
- Enhance the retail experience in our stores, by providing best in class service and value-added solutions to our customers
- Promote Rogers & Fido brands, including Rogers Mastercard
- Engage and grow your customer base with personalized communication and outreach to customers via phone calls and business text messaging
- Participate in community events and outreach efforts to support local small businesses.
- Operate with a creative spirit that can adapt to an ever-changing environment while enjoying the thrill of hitting sales goals
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive compensation plus commissions
- One of the best flex health benefits, RRSP, TFSA and Pension plans in Canada
- Mental Health and Support benefits- 100% coverage
- Employee and Family Assistance Program benefits
- Employee discounts that can offer up to 50% off our Rogers & Fido products and services
- A commitment to fostering an inclusive and diverse workplace where all our team members can bring their whole selves to work
- A flexible schedule, including evenings & weekends (Min 20 hours/week)
- Career growth and development opportunities
What we’re looking for:
- You are great with people and are passionate about delivering an exceptional customer experience
- You love being part of a team and are a great collaborator
- You are excited and inspired by technology
- You meet the minimum age of majority in your province
- English is an asset
After you apply, watch your email
Candidates will be required to complete an online assessment as a next step. If you are selected to move forward in the process, our recruitment team will reach out to you discuss the position further.
Schedule: Part time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 2305 Chemin Rockland 510-0 (5256), Mont-Royal, QC
Travel Requirements: Up to 10%
Posting Category/Function: Retail (In Store / Hourly) & Sales and Service
Requisition ID: 298521
At Rogers, we believe the key to a strong business, is a diverse workforce where equity and inclusion are core to making everyone feel like they belong. We do this by embracing our diversity, celebrating our different perspectives, and working towards creating environments that empower our people to bring their whole selves to work. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential by removing any barriers for equal participation. We work with our candidates who are experiencing a disability throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Recruitment Process FAQ.
Successful candidates will be required to complete a background check as part of the hiring process.
Posting Notes: Retail