Sr Delivery Specialist
We are committed to connecting Canadians through unique partnerships, our world-class network and content Canadians love—and our innovative team is growing. We are looking for dedicated team members to join our Corporate team who have a genuine passion for making positive impacts on customers and the communities where we live and work. We have a variety of business units with exciting and meaningful work waiting for you, including Communications, HR, Legal and Corporate Affairs, Supply Chain, Finance, and Real Estate. If you are considering your next step, we have exciting opportunities waiting for you. Come build a rewarding career at Rogers and be a driving force behind our success story!
The Senior Delivery Specialist (SDS) is responsible for proactive management of customer orders and communication of defined milestones to both internal and external customers ensuring that customer delivery requirements are executed within defined milestones.
The SDS is accountable for leading the deployment of technically complex projects. Accountabilities include deployment of critical networks that require clear technical understanding of Ethernet technology and topology, wavelength & deployment of dependent network equipment, IP technology, SIP, Unified Communications, Managed Wi-Fi, IoT, and complex wireless onboarding.
- Validate order requests for technical quality vetting order requirements against standard product offers. If nonstandard, accountable for ensuring the appropriate approvals have been granted and required resources necessary for deployment are engaged.
- Responsible for gathering order information to perform order entry into the Rogers systems and project managing the life cycle of an order
- Relay technical design detail to implementation provisioning resources.
- Facilitate internal and external Kick off and status meetings and oversee project critical paths
- Define schedule and delivery plans to communicate with customers and assess risk factors
- Ensure compliance with escalation and expedite management processes to ensure effective management, tracking, escalation, and timely resolution for escalated and expedite requests.
- Demonstration of ownership and accountability in all job functions including (but not limited to) management of all communication and delivery tasks during the service provisioning lifecycle, coordination of Test and Turn up and final hand off services
- Responsible for order fulfillment and administration for Business customer orders, ensuring that orders to cash procedures are executed with a goal of shortening the interval cycle to achieve billing.
- Manage Mac-D requests for installed R4B services
- Provide added value through tracking of all activity and acting as the liaison between Rogers and our Business Customers
- Build customer relationships by providing prompt and exceptional service through communication and delivery.
- Set expectations and hold people accountable; promote teamwork through open and honest conversations
- Take accountability and appropriate action to efficiently resolve issues
- Establish and maintain cross-functional relationships within Rogers departments
- Understand the fundamentals and be able to implement integrated project/program strategies, CAPM, PMP certification an asset.
- Knowledge of Ethernet technology and topology, IP technology, SIP, MPLS, Wi-Fi, Unified communications, Wireless technology and infrastructure.
- Solid understanding of telecommunications services and equipment.
- Three – five years’ experience in a telecommunications operation related field or environment
- Knowledge of Rogers Business services, products and procedures
- Post-Secondary education in a related technology or telecommunications field.
- ITIL Certification is an asset.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Proven and demonstrated leadership skills.
- Demonstrated excellent communication with technical and management staff, both verbal and written.
- A strong sense of teamwork and willingness to work in an ever-changing environment.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Entrepreneurial attitude and an ability to work with little supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Software skills: Microsoft Office, AS400, INSIS, Salesforce, V21, SGI, EWP
- Must be self-motivated, creative, and able to work as part of a team
- Core Competencies: Customer Focus; Teamwork; Communication; Accountability; Innovation
Spécialiste sénior de la prestation de services
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 800, Gauchetiere O, Bureau 4000-Place Bonaventure - Montreal(182), Montreal, QC
Travel Requirements: Up to 10%
Posting Category/Function: Project Management & Coordination
Requisition ID: 293353
At Rogers, we believe the key to a strong business, is a diverse workforce where equity and inclusion are core to making everyone feel like they belong. We do this by embracing our diversity, celebrating our different perspectives, and working towards creating environments that empower our people to bring their whole selves to work. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential by removing any barriers for equal participation. We work with our candidates who are experiencing a disability throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Recruitment Process FAQ.
Successful candidates will be required to complete a background check as part of the hiring process.
Posting Notes: Corporate