Mgr, Contact Centre Operations
Looking to join a growing financial services team? Rogers Bank, a subsidiary of Canada's leading wireless, cable and media company, is expanding and seeking passionate individuals to develop and implement innovative financial solutions and experiences. The bank offers unique cash-back benefits and financing options for Rogers purchases using cutting-edge technology. Interested? Take the next step and consider this opportunity to make a meaningful impact with Rogers Bank.
Reporting to the Sr. Manager of Contact Centre Operations and working with the Customer & Regulatory Operations team, the Manager, Contact Centre Operations, supports Rogers Bank in delivering customer satisfaction and operational efficiency. The successful candidate will also take on key roles in reporting and analysis, budgeting, workforce management, forecasting and the selection and oversight of vendors. The role is designed to help the Bank deliver the most cost-effective and customer focused customer service possible.
What you will do:
Capacity Planning & Budgeting
- Analyzing and forecasting contact arrival patterns across multiple channels, historical volumes, seasonal trends, marketing initiatives and other inputs to predict future demand
- Match demand for service via phone calls, emails, webchat, and social media with supply in the form of schedules for each line of business
- Build and manage the budget for contact centres and the department
- Interface with internal partners to ensure that our operations team is well-informed about initiatives that affect future plans and adapt accordingly
- Identify and deliver recommendations balancing opportunity with risk
- Ensure that vendors deliver the required production hours for each line of business.
- Analyze staffing trends and make recommendations to improve service delivery capabilities.
- Optimize performance and cost by maintaining Agent yield, making strategic intra-day movements, and achieving desired Service Level Consistency.
- Indirectly lead workforce management teams at our vendor locations.
Reporting and Analytics
- Produce insightful channel performance reports, utilizing contact centre management software and in some cases raw data collected ad hoc.
- Analyze performance against line of business KPIs and recommend tactics to address any concerns.
- Oversee vendors’ team performance, ensuring that a continuous improvement model is in place and adhered to.
- Daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual audit functions.
- Support the development and deployment of RFPs and participate in the vendor selection and/or implementation exercise
- Other duties as assigned.
What you will bring:
- University degree, College diploma or equivalent experience
- 5 years of progressive experience in capacity planning, workforce management
- Vendor management experience
- Exceptional analytical (qualitative and quantitative) and problem-solving skills with an ability to define and prioritize critical issues
- Strong influencing skills
- Detail oriented, organized, and self-sufficient
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to adapt and reprioritize in a fast-paced, changing work environment and work on multiple complex initiatives simultaneously.
- Recent experience with modern contact centre routing, IVR and reporting platforms
- Effective project management skills
As part of the recruitment process, the selected candidate will be required to complete a background check which includes credit and criminal checks.
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 1 Mount Pleasant (083), Toronto, ON
Travel Requirements: Up to 10%
Posting Category/Function: Banking & Operations
Requisition ID: 301455
At Rogers, we believe the key to a strong business, is a diverse workforce where equity and inclusion are core to making everyone feel like they belong. We do this by embracing our diversity, celebrating our different perspectives, and working towards creating environments that empower our people to bring their whole selves to work. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential by removing any barriers for equal participation. We work with our candidates who are experiencing a disability throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Recruitment Process FAQ.
Successful candidates will be required to complete a background check as part of the hiring process.
Posting Notes: Corporate