Territory Sales Specialist- Multi-Dwelling Unit
Our dedicated specialists are proud to offer our customers seamless and simple technology that fits into any lifestyle. Our fibre network supports millions of customers with high-speed Internet, TV, and Smart Home Monitoring to keep Canadians connected to the people and things that matter most. We know that our customers rely on us to provide them reliable connectivity, that is why we have made a commitment to providing the fastest and most consistent network in the areas we serve.
We are growing our Field Sales team and are looking for team members that are customer focussed and committed to delivering impact in everything they do. Come play a key role in building the future of innovation in Canada.
Territory Sales Specialist - Multi-Dwelling Unit (MDU)
Join Our Vibrant Team in Edmonton
Are you ready to power up the Greater Toronto Area as our MDU Territory Sales Specialist? Get set to build relationships, boost sales, and make a difference as the face of Rogers in the dynamic MDU Segment. If you love generating leads and building strong connections, we want you on our team!
What's in It for you:
We are all about investing in our team members, offering fantastic benefits and rewards, such as:
• Uncapped Earning Potential: Receive a competitive base pay, commissions, and a vehicle allowance – our top performers can rake in six figures!
• Guaranteed Commission: Kickstart with a $3,000 guaranteed commission in your first month.
• Wealth Accumulation: Benefit from a great pension plan, Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP), Tax-Free Savings Account (TFSA) and company matched share purchase program options.
• Enjoy the Perks: Employee discounts that can offer up to 50% off our Rogers & Fido products and services.
• Health: Quick access to one of the best flex health & dental benefits, Parental Leave & Top Up, Mental Health and Support benefits- 100% coverage, Employee and Family Assistance Program benefits
• Healthcare from Home: Connect with healthcare professionals through a virtual walk-in clinic.
• Stay Fit: No-cost fitness membership with access to virtual classes.
• Giving Back: Rogers Gives Together is our company’s employee giving and volunteer program which offers choice, flexibility, and opportunities for our teams to give back where we live, work and play.
• Learn and Grow: We invest in our people to unleash their potential. We are committed to developing our teams and staying ahead of the trends through in-person training, virtual courses, mentorship, coaching and collaboration.
• Commitment to Diversity: We all bring something different, and we know what makes us different makes us great. We have a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion with employee resource groups supporting equity-deserving groups including groups representing People of Colour, 2SLGBTQ+, Indigenous Peoples, Persons with Disabilities and Women.
Your Adventure Awaits- What You Will Do:
• Create Client Connections: Cultivate and nurture positive relationships with Multi Dwelling Unit (MDU) property management and leasing staff, ensuring Rogers remains the go-to brand for prospective tenants and residents.
• Unleash Creativity: Organize exciting marketing events and selling programs through face-to-face or virtual interactions.
• Become the Expert: Be the go-to advisor, applying a consultative approach to offering customized Rogers solutions.
• Market Specialist: Share your insights on market trends to help us fine-tune our sales strategy.
• Employee Commitment: Continuously conduct business in alignment with the Rogers Business Code of Conduct
What you bring:
• Sales Star Power: Proven ability to thrive in a sales environment overcome objections and work independently to achieve strategic goals.
• Motivated Mojo: High motivation, excellent interpersonal, communication (both verbal and written), and presentation skills.
• Solution Focus: Negotiation skills with the ability to handle objections with style.
• Flexible Schedule: Availability to work flexible hours, including days, evenings, weekends, and holidays to meet customer needs.
• Weather Ready: Comfortable working in various weather conditions.
• On-the-Road Ready: Must have a valid Canadian driver’s license and a reliable vehicle.
As part of our recruitment process, candidates will need to complete and successfully pass a criminal background check and driver’s abstract. Apply now, and let's embark on this exciting adventure together!
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position) Work Location: 11204 Jasper Ave. (654), Edmonton, AB Travel Requirements: Up to 75%
Posting Category/Function: Sales & Door-to-door
Requisition ID: 302146
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ.
Posting Notes: Sales & Marketing