Media Preparation Coordinator
Are you ready to take your career to new heights and be a part of a dynamic team at Rogers Sports & Media? We believe in creativity, innovation, and collaboration in everything we do, and we are looking for people who share this mindset to join us. With a monthly reach of 30 million Canadians, you can help shape the future of sports, news, e-commerce, and entertainment. At Rogers, we value diversity and inclusivity and believe that every voice matters. Join us today and be a part of a team that is redefining the future of media.
We’re looking for a Media Preperation Coordinator to join our dynamic team!
What you will do…
- You will be processing content (programs, commercials, Promo etc) ensuring that they meet all technical requirements while preparing the content for air.
- Operating the essential backbone infrastructure of Rogers Media to allow our entertainment and news content to air.
- Accountable to our internal customers, providing concise, clear communication whilst routing and recording our multi-cultural media content locally and nationally, while in constant communication with our customers and support teams to provide first in class service.
- Monitor performance of our internal network systems, identify and acting immediately on inconsistencies to provide solutions to fulfill requirements and provide opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Continuously monitor integral systems, email and all communications in partnership with our in-house content production teams within a fast paced and exciting environment.
- Maximize utilization of available resources for the ever-growing requirements of Rogers Sports and Media market leading content offerings.
What you will bring…
- The ability to work independently, react quickly and decisively while always following instructions provided by other departments and co-workers.
- A natural curiosity and drive to win.
- A care for people and the world around them.
- A passion for news and entertainment.
- Strong analytical, creative solution problem solving with a team-oriented motivation and mindset.
- A multi-tasker who works in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
- Ability to react quickly in a fast-paced broadcast environment.
- Experience with Imagine Automation in a server based Master Control Environment.
Here’s what you can expect in return...
- A competitive salary.
- A manager who deeply cares about your development and long-term career at Rogers.
- A team that trusts and wants to win together.
- Smart and accomplished colleagues who are focused on both the “what” and the “how”.
- As we grow our team, the well-being of our team members remains our top priority.
Schedule: Part time
Length of Contract: No Selection
Work Location: 1 Mount Pleasant (083), Toronto, ON
Travel Requirements: None
Posting Category/Function: Broadcasting & TV Operations
Requisition ID: 292869
At Rogers, we believe the key to a strong business, is a diverse workforce where equity and inclusion are core to making everyone feel like they belong. We do this by embracing our diversity, celebrating our different perspectives, and working towards creating environments that empower our people to bring their whole selves to work. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential by removing any barriers for equal participation. We work with our candidates who are experiencing a disability throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Recruitment Process FAQ.
Successful candidates will be required to complete a background check as part of the hiring process.
Posting Notes: Rogers Sports & Media