Marketing Coordinator, Sportsnet
Are you ready to take your career to new heights and be a part of a dynamic team at Rogers Sports & Media? We believe in creativity, innovation, and collaboration in everything we do, and we are looking for people who share this mindset to join us. With a monthly reach of 30 million Canadians, you can help shape the future of sports, news, e-commerce, and entertainment. At Rogers, we value diversity and inclusivity and believe that every voice matters. Join us today and be a part of a team that is redefining the future of media.
Sportsnet is looking for a marketing enthusiast and passionate sports fan to join our team in the role of Marketing Coordinator to assist in the growth of our world-class our digital media subscription business. Come join the team tackling challenges at the intersection of Sports, Entertainment, Data and Technology to change the way Canadians consume live sports content.
As the Marketing Coordinator, the successful candidate will join a passionate team of sports and technology fans and contribute to driving profitable subscriptions. We’re looking for a superstar to take the lead on executing marketing campaigns to acquire, engage, and retain sports fans as subscribers.
This role reports to the Sr. Manager of Subscriber Growth - Direct to Consumer Sports Products.
What you will do...
- Play a key role as an operational member of the marketing team, responsible for executing strategies to grow the subscriber base Sportsnet digital subscriptions across platforms
- Work cross-functionally with our partners in Creative, Distribution, Sales, Product, and Development to reach new fans and grow our base
- Support day-to-day relationship with teams at Rogers / Sportsnet, external marketing partners, and platform partners
- Execute processes to ensure our campaigns are deployed and maintained at a consistent level
- Assist with ad copy writing and proof reading across various marketing channels (SEM, email, social posts, etc.)
- Coordinate the development and delivery of creative assets and tracking with internal and external partners
- Execute lifecycle marketing campaigns within Salesforce Marketing Cloud, including creative implementation and offers
- Produce regular and ad-hoc reports and deliverables on campaign performance.
- Collaborate with colleagues to contribute new ideas to the business, improve upon the status-quo and deliver innovative marketing solutions
What you will bring...
- Excellent attention to detail
- Sports fandom and obsession with fan engagement and attraction
- Passion and belief in the power of analytics to drive better decision making and to assist our team being where our audiences want us to be
- Experience navigating complex organizational structures and cultivating relationships an asset
- Operational experience in driving campaigns across multiple channels and deep understanding of marketing, reporting and analysis tools
- CRM and email marketing experience considered an asset
- A desire to connect sports fans to new content and new ways of engaging around the sports they love
Here’s what you can expect in return:
- A competitive salary and benefits that include access to our Employee Share Accumulation Program, Retirement Benefits and a variety of other perks including 50% off Rogers services and Blue Jays tickets
- A manager who deeply cares about your development and long-term career at Rogers
- A team that trusts and wants to win together
- Smart and accomplished colleagues who are focused on both the “what” and the “how”
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 1 Mount Pleasant (083), Toronto, ON
Travel Requirements: Up to 10%
Posting Category/Function: Marketing & Marketing Communication
Requisition ID: 293063
At Rogers, we believe the key to a strong business, is a diverse workforce where equity and inclusion are core to making everyone feel like they belong. We do this by embracing our diversity, celebrating our different perspectives, and working towards creating environments that empower our people to bring their whole selves to work. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential by removing any barriers for equal participation. We work with our candidates who are experiencing a disability throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Recruitment Process FAQ.
Successful candidates will be required to complete a background check as part of the hiring process.
Posting Notes: Rogers Sports & Media