Inside Account Executive
Our company was built on the dream of a pioneering entrepreneur, and that spirit continues to empower our work with businesses across Canada today. The Rogers Business team helps organizations of all sizes adapt, scale, and win with network services and other innovative technology solutions that are reliable, secure, and scalable. These solutions are built to allow businesses to operate more efficiently, reduce costs and improve productivity and collaboration. We are looking for team members who have a passion for delivering industry-leading value to customers and businesses in the communities where we live and work, so come build a rewarding career at Rogers and be a driving force behind our success story!
Rogers in Ottawa is seeking experienced Inside Account Executive who will be responsible for developing business sales opportunities and generating revenue in the Commercial Business Space (30-499 employees) on a National level.
Working within industry verticals, the successful candidate will be responsible for developing and nurturing relationships with prospects, and includes providing tailored solutions and services such as wireless voice & data, network connectivity, and a variety of enhanced solutions such as IoT connectivity and applications, Data Centre and Cloud solutions, managed security & compliance solutions, and a variety of customized XaaS solutions delivered directly or through our network of best in class partners.
As one of Canada's top 100 employers, working at Rogers is a rewarding career. We deliver a robust suite of innovative and advanced Business Solutions to our clients. In this role you can experience a sales career like never before with continuous professional development and recognition, industry knowledge, and excellent earning potential as a high performing individual.
What you will do:
- Proactively pursue business development opportunities over the phone or through social engagement, employing a regional focus & vertical based sales approach
- Build relationships from the ground up with prospects and customers to continuously build on your sales and revenue
- Work collaboratively with regional partners, VARS and hardware/services providers to deliver an exceptional sales experience
- Administer sales presentations, customer meetings over the phone in partnership with territory partners
- Identify and communicate with decision makers in the commercial business landscape by showing them the value Rogers can bring to their business needs
- Employ a needs-based sales approach and provide service solutions through effective analysis and qualification
- Deliver monthly sales quotas and exceed sales activity standards
- Maintain an expert level of product and industry knowledge and business acumen
- Act as a Rogers ambassador to our clients and provide them with a superior customer experience at all times.
What you will bring:
- A proven track record as a top performing sales professional who has consistently exceeded sales performance objectives
- Post-secondary education in business or related discipline or equivalent work experience in a fast paced, dynamic work environment
- 2 to 5 years of sales experience; preferably in a business-to-business sales role within the communications, technology or retail service industries.
- Knowledge of CRM and tracking applications such as Salesforce.com or Microsoft Dynamics
- Superb oral and written communication skills
- Willing to work flexible hours to meet evolving business needs
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 1810 St. Laurent Blvd. (106), Ottawa, ON
Travel Requirements: Up to 10%
Posting Category/Function: Sales & Inside Sales
Requisition ID: 288163
At Rogers, we believe the key to a strong business, is a diverse workforce where equity and inclusion are core to making everyone feel like they belong. We do this by embracing our diversity, celebrating our different perspectives, and working towards creating environments that empower our people to bring their whole selves to work. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential by removing any barriers for equal participation. We work with our candidates who are experiencing a disability throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Recruitment Process FAQ.
Successful candidates will be required to complete a background check as part of the hiring process.
Posting Notes: Sales & Marketing