Rogers Wireless is seeking collaborative, digital-first team members committed to keeping Canadians connected. As Canada's market leader, Rogers Wireless offers a range of specialized plans, products, and services through its three wireless brands: Rogers, Fido, and chatr. We are proudly paving the way for the future of wireless innovation on the country's largest and most reliable 5G network. Come build a rewarding career at Rogers and be a driving force behind our success story!
What does it mean to join our Rogers Team?
At Rogers, our retail team is the heart of our success. We embrace the latest technology and content, and we strive to bring that experience to life with our customers. Our Store Managers inspire their team to deliver an exceptional and consistent customer experience.
As a Store Manager, you can expect to:
- Coach, develop and retain a high-performing sales team with a strong focus on customer experience
- Manage and run store operations with an adventurous and innovative spirit that can adapt to an ever-changing environment
- Focus on performance to meet and exceed local/regional business objectives
- Promote Rogers & Fido brands, including Rogers Mastercard
- Engage and grow your customer base with personalized communication and outreach to customers via phone calls and business text messaging
- Invest in the growth of employees through various of world-class development programs
- Participate in community events and outreach efforts to support local small businesses
- Exercise autonomy to operate your store like a business, curating solution-based experiences
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive compensation plus lucrative management bonus program
- One of the best flex health benefits, RRSP, TFSA and Pension plans in Canada
- Mental Health and support benefits- 100% coverage
- Employee and Family Assistance Program benefit
- Employee discounts that can offer up to 50% off our Rogers & Fido products and services
- A commitment to fostering an inclusive and diverse workplace where all our team members can bring their whole selves to work
- Career growth and development opportunities
What we’re looking for:
- A progressive thinker with a desire to innovate and share ideas that have real business impacts.
- An ability to deliver on business plans to meet regional, and store targets
- A leader who fosters collaboration and passion for leading and inspiring teams
- An ability to work a flexible schedule and work occasional evenings/weekends (able to work 40 hours/week)
- You meet the minimum age of majority (varies by province)
After you apply:
Candidates will be required to complete an online assessment as a next step. If you are selected to move forward in the process, our recruitment team will reach out to you discuss the position further. Successful candidates will be required to provide consent for and pass Background Check requirements.
Not sure if you should apply for this role? Talk to your Manager or your HR Business Partner.
We’ve established a set of internal hiring rules to help you find long-term success at Rogers. Click here to access Your Career @ Rogers – Ground Rules and become familiar with the new requirements.
Posting Type: Internal and External Candidates Considered
Hiring Manager: Gord Yurett
Recruiter: Dallas Marie
Salary Grade: 5
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 307- 3292 Dunmore Road SE (5678), Medicine Hat, AB
Travel Requirements: Up to 10%
Bargaining Unit/Union: NON
Posting Category/Function: Retail (Store Management / Corporate) & Store Management
Referral Bonus Amount: $$750.00
At Rogers, we believe the key to a strong business, is a diverse workforce where equity and inclusion are core to making everyone feel like they belong. We do this by embracing our diversity, celebrating our different perspectives, and working towards creating environments that empower our people to bring their whole selves to work. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential by removing any barriers for equal participation. We work with our candidates who are experiencing a disability throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Recruitment Process FAQ.
Successful candidates will be required to complete a background check as part of the hiring process.