Customer Service Consultant - Future Opportunities
Unlock future opportunities by joining our Talent Community!
Join our Exclusive Talent Community and seize the opportunity to be scouted for upcoming remote Full-Time Call Center roles. Your journey to a rewarding career starts here.
We are hiring Full-time Customer Service Consultants and you get to WORK FROM HOME!
Who we are looking for:
Join our team of enthusiastic and positive-minded individuals as a Customer Service Consultant at Rogers. We're seeking someone with a genuine passion for listening and helping others. In this fast-paced role, you'll ask the right questions, unlock solutions, and recommend our products and services to our valued customers. Collaboration and teamwork are key as you provide world-class customer service.
What’s in it for you:
We believe in investing in our people and helping them reach their potential as valuable members of our winning team. As part of our team, you’ll have access to a wide range of incredible resources, growth opportunities, discounts, and perks, including:
- Performance-based salary reviews up to twice a year
- Commission earnings tied to business revenue priorities
- Competitive & flexible health and dental benefits, pension plan, RRSP, TFSA and Stock matching programs
- 50% off all Rogers products & Services & Blue Jays tickets, 25% off TSC items, 20% discount on ALL wireless accessories
- 150 first-year entrance scholarships of $2,500 available for eligible employees and their dependents starting post-secondary studies in the Fall 2023
- Paid time off for volunteering
- Company matching contributions to charities you support
Growth & Development Opportunities:
- Expand your skill set and participate in mentorship and leadership development programs
- My Path: self-driven career development program
- Rogers First: priority in applying to internal roles of interest
- Homewood employee & family assistance program
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) & Virtual therapy sessions
- No-cost fitness membership with access to virtual classes
Our commitment to the environment and diversity:
- Work for an organization committed to environmental protection
- Strong commitment to diversity and inclusion with employee resource groups supporting equity-deserving groups including groups representing People of Colour, 2SLGBTQIA+, Indigenous Peoples, Persons with Disabilities and Women. We all bring something different, and we know what makes us different makes us great.
What you’ll do:
- Connect with customers from across Canada, analyze their needs, and skillfully present customized solutions
- Greet customers in a friendly and personal manner
- Actively listen and ask the right questions to clearly solve customer problems
- Resolve customer issues on the first call
- Educate customers on existing products, highlight new offerings, and provide value-add solutions
- Address follow-up questions and ensure customer clarity and satisfaction
- Receive ongoing training and certifications for new Rogers products and services
What you bring:
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Minimum of 1 year of customer interaction experience in a professional role (face-to-face or over the phone)
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment while navigating multiple computer systems
- Strong written and oral communication
- Proactive and action-oriented, with a drive to meet deadlines and deliver results promptly
- Brand Ambassador who thrives in a dynamic work environment and seeks continuous learning and career development at Rogers
- Customer-focused champion and resourcefulness and strong problem-solving skills
Join our team and receive ongoing training and development to equip you with the necessary skills to provide excellent service and find the best solutions and products for our customers.
We have a remote-friendly culture. In this role, you will be working from home permanently if you meet our requirements which include, but are not limited to, a quiet workspace and the required internet bandwidth. You must also reside within 250km of GTA, Ontario to be eligible. – subject to change
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 8200 Dixie Rd (341), Brampton, ON
Travel Requirements: None
Posting Category/Function: Call Centre Operations & Customer Service / Sales
Requisition ID: 297632
At Rogers, we believe the key to a strong business, is a diverse workforce where equity and inclusion are core to making everyone feel like they belong. We do this by embracing our diversity, celebrating our different perspectives, and working towards creating environments that empower our people to bring their whole selves to work. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential by removing any barriers for equal participation. We work with our candidates who are experiencing a disability throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Recruitment Process FAQ.
Successful candidates will be required to complete a background check as part of the hiring process.
Posting Notes: Customer Experience