Sr Analyst, Supply Chain & Procurement Enablement
We are committed to connecting Canadians through unique partnerships, our world-class network and content Canadians love—and our innovative team is growing. We are looking for dedicated team members to join our Corporate team who have a genuine passion for making positive impacts on customers and the communities where we live and work. We have a variety of business units with exciting and meaningful work waiting for you, including Communications, HR, Legal and Corporate Affairs, Supply Chain, Finance, and Real Estate. If you are considering your next step, we have exciting opportunities waiting for you. Come build a rewarding career at Rogers and be a driving force behind our success story!
We’re building a brilliant, connected future for Canadians, and we need detailed thinkers to help us deliver quality and value to our customers. As an experienced Supply Chain/Procurement Data Analyst, you know how to uncover trends and tell meaningful stories through data. You collect, organize, and interpret information and work collaboratively across operations business teams to build powerful and insightful data analytics solutions.
As a Senior Data Analyst, you will report to the Senior Manager of Procurement and Supply Chain Analytics. We have a bold vision of developing new Procurement and Supply Chain capabilities to deliver even better experiences to our valued customers. To enable that vision, we are democratizing Procurement and Supply Chain data across our network, and we need individuals with a passion for collaboration and innovation. Gone are the days of traditional transactional reporting using clunky tools and stale data – join us to make an impact!
What you’ll be doing:
- Perform analysis and transformation of various internal and external data sets with the aim of generating actionable insights
- Provide advanced analytics to business units to help their day-to-day operations, such as inventory management, transportation, forward fulfilment, and reverse logistics
- Provide assistance with process automation and technical support to the operational teams when required
- Leverage data visualization tools to represent the data in a business-friendly manner
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to define and continuously improve the user experience, relevance, and effectiveness of decision support tools
- Identify opportunities to leverage advanced analytics (esp. predictive) across the Supply Chain and Procurement teams to effect better business outcomes
- Support data stewardship and data governance activities and initiatives as needed
What you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in mathematics, business, computer science or equivalent
- 3-5 years experience that demonstrates data fluency in Supply Chain, Logistics or Procurement operations and processes
- Experience analyzing, manipulating, transforming, and interpreting large and complex datasets (i.e., millions of rows)
- Experience working with and maintaining databases, utilizing SQL to build queries
- Experience with one or more current BI and visualization tools such as Tableau, Power BI, MicroStrategy, ThoughtSpot
- Intermediate programming experience in several of the following technologies: Python, Excel/VBA or other coding experience
- Experience with process/task automation utilizing coding, an asset
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills; and highly detail oriented
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills with ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Strong planning and organizational skills and ability to contribute to and support multiple projects in a high-paced performance environment
- Demonstrated knowledge of the master data lifecycle, including experience with data profiling and data quality
- Previous experience with Oracle EBS an asset
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 1 Mount Pleasant (083), Toronto, ON
Travel Requirements: Up to 10%
Posting Category/Function: Supply Chain / Logistics & Logistics Management
Requisition ID: 296478
At Rogers, we believe the key to a strong business, is a diverse workforce where equity and inclusion are core to making everyone feel like they belong. We do this by embracing our diversity, celebrating our different perspectives, and working towards creating environments that empower our people to bring their whole selves to work. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential by removing any barriers for equal participation. We work with our candidates who are experiencing a disability throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Recruitment Process FAQ.
Successful candidates will be required to complete a background check as part of the hiring process.
Posting Notes: Corporate