At Rogers, our retail team is the heart of our success. They don’t just embrace the latest technology and content—it's part of who they are. They're outgoing and approachable team members who want to share their knowledge and experience with others. They understand that our customers rely on technology to enhance and simplify their lives and they're excited to show customers how our latest products and services can help.
We’re growing our teams and are looking for retail representatives who are committed to innovating by sharing ideas that have real business impacts and creating a best-in-class customer experience for our communities and neighbours in our retail stores from coast-to-coast-to-coast.
Let’s help make your passion for the latest technology a career possible. Consider the following opportunity!
Our Store Managers are encouraged to see their world through the eyes of an entrepreneur and focus on leading a team to deliver a superior and consistent customer experience.
In this role you will:
- Develop and retain a high-performing sales team that genuinely care about the customer
- Inspire the team to deliver a superior and consistent customer experience every time
- Maximize store profitability by overseeing all financial operations, like inventory control, cash flow and reporting
- Challenge the status quo and embrace innovation
- Grow and develop the team, help them realize their potential and move towards that next role on their career journey
Our ideal Store Managers:
- Have a clear mission and purpose – they want to lead and inspire a team to succeed and to be passionate about the customer
- Elevate and enhance their team's energy through thoughtful and empathetic leadership
- Embrace change and constantly looks for ways to do things better
- Wants to continue to grow as a leader – personal and professional development is at their core
- Inspires their team to build the skills and experience they need to reach their next career opportunity
What is in it for you:
- Annual compensation plus quarterly bonus
- Opportunities to grow and develop your career
- Comprehensive health and dental plan
- Outstanding share options and wealth accumulation programs
- Employee discounts across Rogers & Fido services
As part of the recruitment process, candidates will be required to complete an online assessment and provide consent for and successfully pass a criminal and credit check.
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: Unit 1, 1076 Hoover Park Drive (5475), Stouffville, ON
Travel Requirements: Up to 10%
Posting Category/Function: Retail (Store Management / Corporate) & Store Management
Requisition ID: 284422
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ.
Posting Notes: Retail