Manager Shared Services
Our Rogers Finance team is at the core of our organization, supporting all of our projects across every line of business. By providing financial support and guidance, our teams rely on our Finance partners to help make strategic, data-driven decisions that will have an impact on our growth and profitability for years to come.
Our Finance team is growing and is looking for like-minded thinkers who are passionate about telling stories through numbers to help take our investments in innovation to the next step. In turn, our Finance team is also committed to the growth and development of their team members. We offer advanced learning through Rogers Finance Transformation, support our colleagues in maintaining their professional designations, and offer a challenging work environment with fulfilling results to help balance both financial and business acumen.
Your journey is filled with limitless possibilities, Let’s make your possible.
The Manager of Special Discounts/Internal Lines will oversee the management and audit of all internal, test, employee, third party, demo, and external lines used by the business and employees. This role is part of the Controllers Group within Finance. The candidate will lead and inspire a team while ensuring all programs are within compliance. This is a visible role requiring the development and maintenance of strong working relationships with departments across the company.
What you'll do:
- Lead the team that manages all internal test/demo, employee, and third-party lines across the company
- Oversee the audit results to ensure all programs are within the compliance standards
- Design and enforce strong and effective process controls
- Handle sensitive data with integrity and professionalism
- Prepare and present reporting on the status of all lines being used
- Develop and strengthen relationships with both internal and external business partners
- Ensure escalated issues are handled appropriately and on a prioritized basis
- Optimize resources and identify opportunities for process improvements
- Lead by example while developing a high performing team and improving engagement
- Engage in special projects or any other ad hoc work as required
What you have:
- University degree with a focus in Finance or Audit.
- 5+ years experience of leading a team and delivering results in a complex environment
- Effective organizational and time management skills with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to “think outside the box” and make recommendations to improve existing processes
- Strong communication and networking skills working with cross functional teams
- High level of integrity and strong sense of personal ownership and accountability
- Adaptability to fast-changing environment
- Works well under pressure and has ability to act with urgency
- Excellent judgment in handling escalated issues
As part of the recruitment process, the selected candidate will be required to complete a background check which includes credit and criminal checks.
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 1 Mount Pleasant (083), Toronto, ON
Travel Requirements: None
Posting Category/Function: Finance & Accounting & Audit / Compliance
Requisition ID: 293394
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ.
Posting Notes: Corporate