Sr Data Analyst
Our Rogers Finance team is at the core of our organization, supporting all of our projects across every line of business. By providing financial support and guidance, our teams rely on our Finance partners to help make strategic, data-driven decisions that will have an impact on our growth and profitability for years to come.
Our Finance team is growing and is looking for like-minded thinkers who are passionate about telling stories through numbers to help take our investments in innovation to the next step. In turn, our Finance team is also committed to the growth and development of their team members. We offer advanced learning through Rogers Finance Transformation, support our colleagues in maintaining their professional designations, and offer a challenging work environment with fulfilling results to help balance both financial and business acumen.
Your journey is filled with limitless possibilities, Let’s make your possible.
Reporting to the Manager, Automation Solutions, the Sr Data Analyst will interpret data requirements from the Business through needs assessment, gather and complete data analysis, tell a story using data and visual presentations, and provide recommendations as required. The incumbent will also support automation tasks as required. The successful candidate will play an integral role in providing valuable data insights for the Shared Services Department.
What you'll do:
• Retrieve data from various data sources and use data analytics tools to clean, organize, and analyze structured and unstructured data
• Build, implement, and maintain data models, custom reports, and dashboards
• Understand the logic behind the numbers and present data insights to the Business and Management in a visual and simplified language
• Contribute to process improvement initiatives focused on improving timeliness, flexibility, and operational efficiency
• Run automation processes using UiPath
• Contribute to developing common standards and development practices and adhere to existing ones
• Continuous learning about the latest analytical methods
What you'll have:
• Proficient in SQL, SAS
• 3+ years of relevant experience building reports, connecting data sources and creating visualizations that present the data most effectively
• Must be able to present information to various levels and clearly communicate requirements and findings
• Strong Change Management experience
• Strong analytical skills to identify and resolve issues in an efficient and effective manner
• Strong organization skills to track project status and present regular updates to Management and business owners
• Manage duties with minimal supervision demonstrating accountability, a strong sense of urgency and initiative in owning tasks to completion
• Continuous improvement and "can do" mindset, with an ability to challenge the status quo
• Working knowledge of Vision 21, SGI, ICM, Oracle preferred
As part of the recruitment process, the selected candidate will be required to complete a background check which includes credit and criminal checks.
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 1 Mount Pleasant (083), Toronto, ON
Travel Requirements: Up to 10%
Posting Category/Function: Reporting and Analytics & Report Development
Requisition ID: 293201
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ.
Posting Notes: Corporate