NHL DAI Operator
Come play a key role in building the future of Sports & Media! Everyone wants to be part of a transformational team – and that’s exactly what we’re building at Rogers Sports & Media. A team that innovates and a team that wins.
At Rogers Sports & Media we are committed to creating and growing teams that are digital-first, fast-moving and bold-thinking and are focused on delivering impact with everything they do. Our impressive collection of assets includes media properties, sports teams, sports events & production, venues, e-commerce platforms and a close connection with our Connected Home and Wireless team. Collectively, we touch the lives of 30 million Canadians every month!
Not only is our business strong, but so is our culture. We genuinely care about each other and working in an environment that allows each of us to bring our best authentic selves to work. That starts with our firm commitment to a diverse, inclusive and safe workplace. We’re also dedicated to giving back by using our media megaphone to help Canadians who need it most. Our team is All IN on diversity and inclusion – find out more at www.allinforequity.ca.
Are you up for the challenge and the fun? If so, consider the following opportunity!
Sportsnet is looking for a Full Time NHL DAI Operator to manage and support live Ad insertion on NHL games for the 2023-24 season on SN NOW streaming services. This is a 9 month contract.
What you will do...
- Oversee technical setup and routing of live broadcast signals.
- Execute Ad triggers throughout each NHL game.
- Monitor signals to ensure they meet Sportsnet’s broadcast standards
- Work closely with Satellite Operations and Media Support for trouble shooting on-air issues
- Liaise with our Programming and Broadcast Transmission teams for planning.
- Provide detailed technical reports after each game.
- Adhere to all broadcast policies & procedures.
What you will bring...
- Good understanding of broadcast operations.
- Ability to react quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of NHL production formats is an asset
Here’s what you can expect in return:
- A competitive salary
- A manager who deeply cares about your development and long-term career at Rogers
- A team that trusts and wants to win together
- Smart and accomplished colleagues who are focused on both the “what” and the “how”
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: 9 Months
Work Location: 1 Mount Pleasant (083), Toronto, ON
Travel Requirements: None
Posting Category/Function: Broadcasting & TV Operations
Requisition ID: 279211
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ.
Posting Notes: Rogers Sports & Media